Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Alvarado 4 weeks 6 hours ago #434397

• Lashown Trakel
  • Lashown Trakel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 34
That was a scary injury..I remember that halo brace he was in like it’s yesterday .. when I heard that comps I knew I was old :)) glad someone else remembers him 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alvarado 4 weeks 6 hours ago #434398

• Boo Harvey
  • Thank you received: 852

Lashown Trakel post=434397 wrote: That was a scary injury..I remember that halo brace he was in like it’s yesterday .. when I heard that comps I knew I was old :)) glad someone else remembers him 

He was a terrific college player.  We beat OSU in the NIT after Burson went down.  That was the year we won it with Sealy.  I believe OSU beat us earlier that year with Burson.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lashown Trakel

Alvarado 3 weeks 6 days ago #434402

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 1233

Boo Harvey post=434398 wrote:

Lashown Trakel post=434397 wrote: That was a scary injury..I remember that halo brace he was in like it’s yesterday .. when I heard that comps I knew I was old :)) glad someone else remembers him 

He was a terrific college player.  We beat OSU in the NIT after Burson went down.  That was the year we won it with Sealy.  I believe OSU beat us earlier that year with Burson.

IIRC, when went up against OSU in the game at MSG in the Championship of the Holiday Festival (when it still was at least a real and decent tournament) but lead by Burson, they came back at the end and won it.  Our backcourt a good portion of that game was Jayson Buchanan and Terrence Mullin.  Got our revenge vs OSU in the NIT at their place in OT.

• Page:
Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight