Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Julian Draft Report 4 months 1 week ago #434055

• gman
  • Thank you received: 991

Lashown Trakel post=433917 wrote: I’ve been posting for years under SJU79... I lost my sign in. And I like Zach and his work. I’ve met him multiple times and find him engaging and sincere. This is Not a poke at him .. he just has incorrect information in this instance 

All you have to do is reset your password 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Julian Draft Report 4 months 1 week ago #434060

• Lashown Trakel
  • Lashown Trakel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 187
Grandson tried..guess something happened with email. Not a problem. Wanted to thank everyone for the kind welcoming back. This last year was asfuk(especially for older ppl) so hope everyone is safe and healthy. Looking forward to passing along any info 58 years in the game comes my way and less life lessons :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, IDRAFT, shamsman2, Andrew, JohnnyFan, Chicago Days, Sju grad 13, NCJohnnie, Making Plays

Julian Draft Report 3 months 1 week ago #435032

• Lashown Trakel
I believe Pautzman recent post is correct. He would need to be a wing in this 3 and D era. The feedback he has gotten is that he is not quick enough to guard the 3 and he needs to work on putting the ball on the floor. I’ve heard he is a very impressive interview and that coach has several connections to the NBA and is committed to Julian to work with him on his weakness. Yes he is a solid shooter but to be one dimensional you need to be Korver/Reddick good. All signs point to him returning and I think the fact that he’s working out with Boston is not a coincidence 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, bamafan, L J S A, NCJohnnie, ShrekII

Julian Draft Report 3 months 1 week ago #435034

• gman
  • Thank you received: 991
SJU79 You should have rights to post in the main forum now. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Moose, L J S A, Lashown Trakel

Julian Draft Report 3 months 1 week ago #435044

• Champ The Man
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello, I just made this name, in hopes that Champ return, we are going to need him big time.
Lets have a big year guys.

Julian Draft Report 3 months 1 week ago #435072

• austour
  • Thank you received: 1281
I feel like that will be the deciding factor.

Julian Draft Report 3 months 1 week ago #435082

• ShrekII
  • Thank you received: 10

Lashown Trakel post=435032 wrote: I believe Pautzman recent post is correct. He would need to be a wing in this 3 and D era. The feedback he has gotten is that he is not quick enough to guard the 3 and he needs to work on putting the ball on the floor. I’ve heard he is a very impressive interview and that coach has several connections to the NBA and is committed to Julian to work with him on his weakness. Yes he is a solid shooter but to be one dimensional you need to be Korver/Reddick good. All signs point to him returning and I think the fact that he’s working out with Boston is not a coincidence 

I completely agree his ability to defend the perimeter is the one thing holding down his draft status.  My one concern is if he tests well in the agility testing (and measures well) then he will get a commitment from a team to be drafted.

Julian Draft Report 3 months 1 week ago #435085

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 6687
My take is that after going through the process Julian gets strong feedback that he will be drafted (1st or 2nd round) he'll stay in draft, otherwise he'll come back to school and program he loves. Can't argue with that decision, just need to be patient. Never a fan's strong suit. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: ejoyce

Julian Draft Report 3 months 1 week ago #435115

• Lashown Trakel
In response to a few posters on the main board with all due respect their is no chance Julian is a first rd selection. None. I love his game and the kid but he’s absolutely not going to be drafted in the first round. None. Right now he is at best a mid to late 2nd rd pick. 
 As for the comps to Paul George I’m really not sure what that comes from but it’s kinda asinine.  The comp I heard is if everything goes perfect he’s a TJ Warren but I’ve heard Keiita Bates Diop.. who btw was a late 2nd rd pick after being big 10 POY and an all American 

• Page:
Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight