Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New member 2 weeks 2 days ago #420371

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 1531
This board - albeit I am only a Menber for years and not decades and do not speak for  anyone other than myself  - is like America a land of immigration :)
come in peace!
and of course you make a timely entry since some ( many ) of us feel these are good times and the program is ( finally ) heading in a terrific direction.
A portion of us believe we can get back to the " glory " years when 20 W seasons snd NCAA bids were the norm.
why not???
The following user(s) said Thank You: fuchsia, Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New member 2 weeks 1 day ago #420579

• Eric2
  • Thank you received: 9
New(old) member.  Joined over 20 years ago but hardly ever posted.  I've been following SJU basketball since 1985.  I'm a huge fan of the basketball program and love college basketball.  I used to get all the recruiting news letters including the old Big East Briefs , until the internet took over.    Scout and Rivals took over and tried those back then.  None had the amount of information on SJU hoops that Redmen.com has. I've been getting my SJU hoops information I believe for over 20 years on this site. Really enjoying this season.  Program under Anderson is on the rise. Very proud of team that coach puts out on floor, great hardworking kids. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, bamafan, Eric, RedStormNC

New member 2 weeks 1 day ago #420580

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 6538
Great to see new people some old time posters joining ( I remember pete88 ). Looking forward to seeing all your posts 

New member 1 week 6 days ago #421306

• rlogazino
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey! Been a fan for the last 20 years. Coming over from Johnny jungle where it just seemed so toxic so looking for a fresh start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, mjmaherjr

New member 1 week 6 days ago #421307

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 6538

Richard Logazino wrote: Hey! Been a fan for the last 20 years. Coming over from Johnny jungle where it just seemed so toxic so looking for a fresh start.

what was your screen name over there if you don't mind my asking ?

New member 1 week 6 days ago #421318

• rlogazino
Same one! Haven't really posted this year because the divide in liking CMA or not. I firmly fall in the CMA camp as he is the best coach i have seen since the Jarvis days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

New member 1 week 6 days ago #421328

• Eric
  • Thank you received: 465

Eric2 wrote: New(old) member.  Joined over 20 years ago but hardly ever posted.  I've been following SJU basketball since 1985.  I'm a huge fan of the basketball program and love college basketball.  I used to get all the recruiting news letters including the old Big East Briefs , until the internet took over.    Scout and Rivals took over and tried those back then.  None had the amount of information on SJU hoops that Redmen.com has. I've been getting my SJU hoops information I believe for over 20 years on this site. Really enjoying this season.  Program under Anderson is on the rise. Very proud of team that coach puts out on floor, great hardworking kids. Thanks

well now this could get a little confusing eric2 lol.      Let's see if we can recruit more Eric's!!!   Lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

New member 2 days 20 hours ago #422834

• Brad Tompson
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, mjmaherjr, RedStormNC

New member 2 days 18 hours ago #422863

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 2235
Welcome.

• Page:
Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight