Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 5 hours ago #444078

• Mean Gene
  • Thank you received: 1397
I hope all Redmen.com posters and your families are having a happy and most of all healthy Thanksgiving holiday! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, bamafan, RedStormNC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 4 hours ago #444080

• jerseyshorejohnny
  • Thank you received: 2753
Happy Thanksgiving to all. 

It's a privilege to have been able to get to know many of you over the years

A special thank you to Paul for making it all possible
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, redmannorth, Monte, Paultzman, bamafan, RedStormNC, Champ The Man

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 4 hours ago #444083

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 806
Happy Thanksgiving guys.  Now lets get Kanas next week!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, bamafan

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 3 hours ago #444086

• Redmen88
  • Thank you received: 175
This has been an exceptionally tough year for me.  I lost my mother. My brother contracted a rare disease in which he had to have his leg amputated right below the year and is still fighting for his life.  I realized it okay to take a loss or two. Lots of things more important than a game.  Take care of your health and your family and take the losses in stride and enjoy the wins.  Stop and enjoy the small things.  Tomorrow is not guaranteed.  Happy Thanksgiving to all and many more. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, redmannorth, Room112, mjmaherjr, Joe, jerseyshorejohnny, fuchsia, bamafan, Mean Gene, Amaseinyourface and 6 other people also said thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 3 hours ago #444088

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 7860

Redmen88 post=444086 wrote: This has been an exceptionally tough year for me.  I lost my mother. My brother contracted a rare disease in which he had to have his leg amputated right below the year and is still fighting for his life.  I realized it okay to take a loss or two. Lots of things more important than a game.  Take care of your health and your family and take the losses in stride and enjoy the wins.  Stop and enjoy the small things.  Tomorrow is not guaranteed.  Happy Thanksgiving to all and many more. 

Sorry for your loss and the other health stuff. Hopefully 2022 trends up for your family
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, Redmen88, L J S A

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 2 hours ago #444094

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 6734

Redmen88 post=444086 wrote: This has been an exceptionally tough year for me.  I lost my mother. My brother contracted a rare disease in which he had to have his leg amputated right below the year and is still fighting for his life.  I realized it okay to take a loss or two. Lots of things more important than a game.  Take care of your health and your family and take the losses in stride and enjoy the wins.  Stop and enjoy the small things.  Tomorrow is not guaranteed.  Happy Thanksgiving to all and many more. 

Thank you for putting things in perspective 88'. Heartfelt condolences on the loss of your Mom. Prayers for your brother's full recovery. Praying for you and your entire family as well, and sending you Thanksgiving wishes. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, Redmen88

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 6 days 16 hours ago #444100

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 546
Monte sorry to hear of your sadness ,I know what you are going thru. Lost my cousin at 59, while he was dying his brothers child was in a bad accident she has been in a coma for 3 months but is slowly. Emerging from it. She is only 29 and is home but the road to recovery will be yrs so I feel your pain. The important thing in life is family  

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 6 days 13 hours ago #444107

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 6734

usguard post=444100 wrote: Monte sorry to hear of your sadness ,I know what you are going thru. Lost my cousin at 59, while he was dying his brothers child was in a bad accident she has been in a coma for 3 months but is slowly. Emerging from it. She is only 29 and is home but the road to recovery will be yrs so I feel your pain. The important thing in life is family  

So sorry to hear about your cousin USG, and prayers for your other cousin's full recovery. However it was Redmen88 that your post should be directed at. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 6 days 12 hours ago #444116

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 6950
Redmen88 wrote:

This has been an exceptionally tough year for me.  I lost my mother. My brother contracted a rare disease in which he had to have his leg amputated right below the year and is still fighting for his life.  I realized it okay to take a loss or two. Lots of things more important than a game.  Take care of your health and your family and take the losses in stride and enjoy the wins.  Stop and enjoy the small things.  Tomorrow is not guaranteed.  Happy Thanksgiving to all and many more. 

So sorry for the loss of your Mom and for your brother's situation. Puts things in perspective. Hope you were able to enjoy a nice Thanksgiving holiday and hope your brother recovers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Redmen88

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight