Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 1 day ago #444018

• redmannorth
  • redmannorth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4939
May you all have a wonderful holiday starting tomorrow in the company of family and dear friends and celebrate all of the things in your lives that are dear to you and that there are to celebrate. Your thanksgiving holiday is the envy of the world and you all have so much to be thankful for.
and of course a big thank you to Paul who is the tie that binds us all in this wonderful community that I have been a part of for over 20 years. 
have a safe and happy holiday everyone.  
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, billthetruth, Room112, Monte, Paultzman, mjmaherjr, Beast of the East, redmanwest, jerseyshorejohnny, IDRAFT and 17 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 1 day ago #444020

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 6734

redmannorth post=444018 wrote: May you all have a wonderful holiday starting tomorrow in the company of family and dear friends and celebrate all of the things in your lives that are dear to you and that there are to celebrate. Your thanksgiving holiday is the envy of the world and you all have so much to be thankful for.
and of course a big thank you to Paul who is the tie that binds us all in this wonderful community that I have been a part of for over 20 years. 

Thank for your kind words RNM. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow posters, the mods and of course to the man who makes this all possible, Paul. And to all of your respective families as well. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, redmannorth, Paultzman, Beast of the East, jerseyshorejohnny, fuchsia, capmaker, bamafan, sjc88, BrookJersey Redmen and 4 other people also said thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 1 day ago #444025

• terrificboss
  • Thank you received: 101
Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and friends! I am very thankful and grateful to be on the board with each of you!. I hope when I attend my next game that its a not a nail biter against NJIT LOL!
GO SJU!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, bamafan, Andrew, L J S A, NCJohnnie

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 1 day ago #444028

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 27210
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Monte, bamafan, Andrew, L J S A, RedStormNC, NCJohnnie

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 1 day ago #444034

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 3124
Wishing everyone on redmen.com and St John's fans everywhere a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I hope that you have the opportunity to enjoy good food and drink with lots of family and friends. It's going to be great to be able to have a gathering at our house tomorrow. I almost forgot what it's like to entertain. It's nice to almost be "normal" again.

Special thanks to Paul who has kept us connected with each other for so many years and helped us forge many new friendships. Also, many thanks to Paultzman for his daily insight into the program that we all know, love and cherish.

Enjoy the day and stay well and safe.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, redmannorth, Monte, Paultzman, bamafan, Andrew, L J S A, ShrekII

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 13 hours ago #444051

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 6950
Happy Thanksgiving to  all redmen.comers and their families. Feel very blessed to have 3 of my 4 kids here for Thanksgiving dinner along with a son-in-law and boyfriend.

Among many other things I am thankful this year for the prospect of a successful season for the Johnnies which I still believe is on the horizon; that's my perspective and I'm sticking with it until proven wrong.     
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, Paultzman, redmanwest, Andrew, RedStormNC

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 13 hours ago #444052

• Paultzman
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Monte, Knight, NCJohnnie

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 13 hours ago #444053

• Paultzman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, NCJohnnie

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 11 hours ago #444064

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 2597
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Santa has arrived safely.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. 1 week 4 hours ago #444077

• Beast of the East
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 5545

redmannorth post=444018 wrote: May you all have a wonderful holiday starting tomorrow in the company of family and dear friends and celebrate all of the things in your lives that are dear to you and that there are to celebrate. Your thanksgiving holiday is the envy of the world and you all have so much to be thankful for.

Beautifully stated RMN.   Happy Thanksgiving.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Monte

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight