Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443847

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2597

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443850

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 7860
I'll take the win but other than that I dont take anything good from this game
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, Phil G, RedStormRising, fan5577, mm52

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443851

• redstorm89
  • Thank you received: 132
champ got his points but boy his shooting has been off. even missing free throws.  only positive for me is that mathis played well.

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443852

• mjmaherjr
not winning by 10 is brutal

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443853

• Jack Williams
  • Thank you received: 2877
There was a lot of bad tonight.

nothing was worse than trying to watch Wusu dribble 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, Phil G, bamafan, SLYFOXX1968, JohnnyFan, RedStormNC, Ron

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443854

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 6734

mjmaherjr post=443850 wrote: I'll take the win but other than that I dont take anything good from this game

Clearly you missed the posts from some of our crack fans who claim that this is part of some sort of master plan by CMA to get the team ready for conference play. We've learned nothing positive about this team the last 2 games. Players who we hoped would be nice contributors(Stanley, Coburn, Wheeler, and Soriano) showed very little tonight against a low level team. I didn't watch the last game but sounded about the same.  Not good. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, mjmaherjr, SJU85, RedStormRising, RedStormNC, mm52

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443855

• gregbodkin
  • Thank you received: 16

mjmaherjr post=443850 wrote: I'll take the win but other than that I dont take anything good from this game

Especially that they didn't beat the spread, right mj? LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443856

• fan5577
  • Thank you received: 145
Out rebounded by 15. 50% free throws. It really looked like St. Francis wanted it more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, RedStormRising, bamafan, Andrew, mm52

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443857

• mjmaherjr

gregbodkin post=443855 wrote:

Especially that they didn't beat the spread, right mj? LOL

luckily I stayed away from this spread :)

(POST-GAME) St. Francis (Brooklyn), Tues., Nov. 23, 7p, FS-2 1 week 2 days ago #443858

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 6734

redstorm89 post=443851 wrote: champ got his points but boy his shooting has been off. even missing free throws.  only positive for me is that mathis played well.

Even worse, he looked disinterested. I know he's got a cool demeanor, but I really expected him to take charge at numerous points during the game when we were down. It never happened. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: lawmanfan, bamafan

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight