Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 6 days ago #443169

• rlogazino
  • rlogazino's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 6 days ago #443171

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 5917
Are these guys special or something?
The following user(s) said Thank You: otis

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 6 days ago #443174

• Double J
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 95

Moose post=443171 wrote: Are these guys special or something?

They host a pretty popular podcast, don't remember them ever doing play-by-play though. Should be interesting they are both pretty funny.

Titus was a walk-on at Ohio St. and had a popular blog that got him hired by Bill Simmons. I think Fox Sports bought the rights to the podcast recently which is probably where the connection to this broadcast comes from.

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 6 days ago #443176

• Moose

Double J post=443174 wrote:

Moose post=443171 wrote: Are these guys special or something?

They host a pretty popular podcast, don't remember them ever doing play-by-play though. Should be interesting they are both pretty funny.

Titus was a walk-on at Ohio St. and had a popular blog that got him hired by Bill Simmons. I think Fox Sports bought the rights to the podcast recently which is probably where the connection to this broadcast comes from.

Thanks I never heard of them.
The fact that announcers these days are just as piss poor as officials at this point 2 nobodies off the street couldn't be worse than what we normally have to listen to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, otis, BrookJersey Redmen, SI1996

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 5 days ago #443219

• BrookJersey Redmen
  • Thank you received: 725
Never heard of them either.

When I quickly perused the title of this thread, I thought ummm..............., Mark Titus and Tate Frazier are two huge recruits who are going to announce coming to the Johnnies at the St. Francis game, boy was I disappointed.

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 5 days ago #443233

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 804
sounds like a Dickie V broadcast strategy: turn the sound off.

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 3 days ago #443588

• SJUNC
  • Thank you received: 252
Titus and Tate are entertaining. I have listened to their podcast for years. They don't take themselves or college basketball too seriously, they have fun talking about it. Their producer is a St John's fan so this and a better season will hopefully get us more attention.

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 2 days ago #443715

• Moose
Judging by the first minute so far my mute button better be working tonight 

Then again maybe its the high school quality of FS2 broadcasts 

Last edit: by Moose.

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 2 days ago #443734

• SI1996
  • Thank you received: 465
Holy shit these guys are awful
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red2395, otis

Mark Titus and Tate Frazier will be the Announcers for the St Francis game 1 week 2 days ago #443738

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 7860
Time for me to come out of retirement from my play by play calling days at WSJU I can do better than these stooges
The following user(s) said Thank You: otis

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight