Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2021-2022 Schedule 2 months 1 week ago #441771

• salty dog
  • Thank you received: 47

RedStormNC post=441764 wrote: Pittsburgh lost to The Citadel 78-63

Capel won’t last

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021-2022 Schedule 2 months 1 week ago #441774

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 3970

Duke of Earlington post=441768 wrote:

MCNPA post=441616 wrote: I want to beat Indiana on the road.  Kansas is a tougher call but we can beat Indiana if we’re ready.  Let’s go boys…

Indiana looks like a mid to bottom big 10 team.  I think we will beat them comfortably.

i looked at their stats and fab comments tonight.  They only beat Eastern Michigan by 6pts.  Can’t shoot at all.  Hit 16% of their outside shots it seems.  If we come to play we should have too much for them.  It is still a game which would go a long way for us grabbing a win.  Let’s win the next one first though. 

2021-2022 Schedule 2 months 1 week ago #441777

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 915

MCNPA post=441774 wrote:

Duke of Earlington post=441768 wrote:

MCNPA post=441616 wrote: I want to beat Indiana on the road.  Kansas is a tougher call but we can beat Indiana if we’re ready.  Let’s go boys…

Indiana looks like a mid to bottom big 10 team.  I think we will beat them comfortably.

i looked at their stats and fab comments tonight.  They only beat Eastern Michigan by 6pts.  Can’t shoot at all.  Hit 16% of their outside shots it seems.  If we come to play we should have too much for them.  It is still a game which would go a long way for us grabbing a win.  Let’s win the next one first though. 

They are a mike woodson coached team.  if we cant beat a mike woodson coached team.....................

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight