Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2021-2022 Schedule 3 weeks 2 days ago #439585

• MBaldi
  • Thank you received: 93
Second game is at home against Butler.  I’ve seen a wide array of predictions for the   Bulldogs, from 4th to 10th in the Big East.  I could be wrong, but I believe that they are returning a large part of last year’s roster. We’re so hyped about games against Seton Hall, UConn and ‘Novs that it’s the type of game that makes me nervous — although, to be honest, I could probably say that about every game.  I saw NJIT on the schedule and I had flashbacks to that horrible game several years ago. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021-2022 Schedule 3 weeks 2 days ago #439599

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 3516

AlBovino post=439578 wrote: Super Bowl is on Feb.13th 2022. The same day as the Uconn game.

Yes I got bum info on the sight I got when I plugged in 2022 SB. SMH

2021-2022 Schedule 3 weeks 2 days ago #439609

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 1346

bamafan post=439599 wrote:

AlBovino post=439578 wrote: Super Bowl is on Feb.13th 2022. The same day as the Uconn game.

Won't be the first game we've played at MSG on Superbowl Sunday.  I recall doing so in the 90's and having enough time to go to the game, pick up food (previously ordered) and other provisions and arriving home in time to set up for a Superbowl party.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

2021-2022 Schedule 3 weeks 2 days ago #439616

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 5816

SJU85 post=439609 wrote:

bamafan post=439599 wrote:

Won't be the first game we've played at MSG on Superbowl Sunday.  I recall doing so in the 90's and having enough time to go to the game, pick up food (previously ordered) and other provisions and arriving home in time to set up for a Superbowl party.

Exactly. Happened a number of times.

2021-2022 Schedule 3 weeks 2 days ago #439617

• AlBovino
  • Thank you received: 172
Happened in the eighties as well as CBS (I think) would televise SJU vs Georgetown prior to Super Bowl to capitalize on our rivalry with them.

2021-2022 Schedule 3 weeks 1 day ago #439677

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 6730
Does anyone know if there is a firm tipoff time for the Pitt game on December 18th? I'm toying with the idea of a trip to NYC with a visit to MSG for this game but would be an easier sell for me at home if it was an afternoon game. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: panther2

2021-2022 Schedule 3 weeks 15 minutes ago #439723

• panther2
  • Thank you received: 3655

NCJohnnie post=439677 wrote: Does anyone know if there is a firm tipoff time for the Pitt game on December 18th? I'm toying with the idea of a trip to NYC with a visit to MSG for this game but would be an easier sell for me at home if it was an afternoon game. 

Most likely an afternoon game since it is on a Saturday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, NCJohnnie

2021-2022 Schedule 2 weeks 6 days ago #439724

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 6730
panther2 wrote:

NCJohnnie post=439677 wrote: Does anyone know if there is a firm tipoff time for the Pitt game on December 18th? I'm toying with the idea of a trip to NYC with a visit to MSG for this game but would be an easier sell for me at home if it was an afternoon game. 

Thanks Panther. Will let you and MJM know if I do decide to get up for that one; would love to meet up at the game if we do. Not sure as we will be up for my youngest daughter's wedding in Jersey at the end of October. But if I don't make the Pitt game I will make the Big East tourney, God willing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, panther2

2021-2022 Schedule 2 weeks 6 days ago #439725

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 7531

NCJohnnie post=439724 wrote: panther2 wrote:

Thanks Panther. Will let you and MJM know if I do decide to get up for that one; would love to meet up at the game if we do. Not sure as we will be up for my youngest daughter's wedding in Jersey at the end of October. But if I don't make the Pitt game I will make the Big East tourney, God willing.

if you come let me know early we might have an extra ticket in 114 for you to buy
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

2021-2022 Schedule 2 weeks 6 days ago #439742

• lawmanfan
  • Thank you received: 2018

NCJohnnie post=439724 wrote: panther2 wrote:

Thanks Panther. Will let you and MJM know if I do decide to get up for that one; would love to meet up at the game if we do.

Count me in
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, panther2, NCJohnnie

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight