Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432259

• cappy105
  • cappy105's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 163
Just wondering what we have scheduled so far. Love to have some nice o/o/c games on slate with one in middle of B/E schedule just in case we need to boost resume at that time. Thinking upcoming year will have fairly normal schedule .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432322

• Making Plays
  • Thank you received: 1633

cappy105 post=432259 wrote: Just wondering what we have scheduled so far. Love to have some nice o/o/c games on slate with one in middle of B/E schedule just in case we need to boost resume at that time. Thinking upcoming year will have fairly normal schedule .

All I've heard about is vs Pitt at Madison Square Garden, it was setup to feature the Champagnie brothers going against each other.  

I'm pretty sure if the roster ends up like we think, with Julian coming back and another really good player added, then they will look to get in the field on one of these high profile pre-season tournaments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105, SJU85, RedStormRising

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432324

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 3825
I’d love to get Syracuse on the schedule again.  Would drum up interest and get that “fight for NY” back.  Would be good sis too because they’ll be ranked this coming year.  
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarkRedman, gonzalo, panther2

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432331

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 2964

MCNPA post=432324 wrote: I’d love to get Syracuse on the schedule again.  Would drum up interest and get that “fight for NY” back.  Would be good sis too because they’ll be ranked this coming year.  

The only thing better than beating Boeheim is beating Boeheim with his two sons on the roster

The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising2, Room112, MCNPA, JackofVirginia, fuchsia, Frank61, Las Vegan, Fred Solomon

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432335

• Fred Solomon
  • Thank you received: 85

MarkRedman post=432331 wrote:

MCNPA post=432324 wrote: I’d love to get Syracuse on the schedule again.  Would drum up interest and get that “fight for NY” back.  Would be good sis too because they’ll be ranked this coming year.  

The only thing better than beating Boeheim is beating Boeheim with his two sons on the roster
If there’s one thing only ,Boeheim can teach is that zone and when teams see it for first time in  NCAA tourney they panic. Thus ,their irrelevancy in ACC but their success in recent years in Tourney!

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432338

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 2663

I wish. Syracuse may be better than us but I doubt they want to go
Up against our pressure with the team they have now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Las Vegan, panther2

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432343

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 1254

Making Plays post=432322 wrote:

cappy105 post=432259 wrote: Just wondering what we have scheduled so far. Love to have some nice o/o/c games on slate with one in middle of B/E schedule just in case we need to boost resume at that time. Thinking upcoming year will have fairly normal schedule .

All I've heard about is vs Pitt at Madison Square Garden, it was setup to feature the Champagnie brothers going against each other.  

I'm pretty sure if the roster ends up like we think, with Julian coming back and another really good player added, then they will look to get in the field on one of these high profile pre-season tournaments.

Those high profile tournaments like Battle of Atlantis, Maui Invitational and such are set up one to three years in advance.  There are some doubleheaders that are thrown together.  

It think we are playing someone in the Bif Ten and the min the Big 12/Big East challenge.

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432350

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 3825
I think we would give Syracuse more than they could handle. They just don’t seem to want to play us. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432356

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 713
I would like to see Iona on the schedule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Las Vegan

2021-2022 Schedule 3 months 2 weeks ago #432359

• Matthew Senter
  • Thank you received: 8
Would love to see the Syracuse rivalry renewed as well. Boeheim's scared though.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight