Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 5 days ago #433251

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 26088

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 5 days ago #433283

• L J S A
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 4481

Paultzman post=433251 wrote: Just entered portal

www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/pla.../john-michael-wright

Presence of Caraher must have scared him off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, MarkRedman, RedStormNC

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 5 days ago #433288

• fordham96
  • Thank you received: 2508
As mentioned in different thread Guerrier leaving Cuse. Currently in draft but likely will withdraw and seek a transfer. Would be a nice get if there were mutual interest  

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 5 days ago #433290

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 5625

fordham96 post=433288 wrote: As mentioned in different thread Guerrier leaving Cuse. Currently in draft but likely will withdraw and seek a transfer. Would be a nice get if there were mutual interest  

Fire Boeheim
Can't believe he lost so many pieces from a tournament team 
The following user(s) said Thank You: lawmanfan, L J S A

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 4 days ago #433298

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 4762

fordham96 post=433288 wrote: As mentioned in different thread Guerrier leaving Cuse. Currently in draft but likely will withdraw and seek a transfer. Would be a nice get if there were mutual interest  

i was told a month ago he would be declaring for the draft but a transfer was never mentioned. 
i will find out and let you know. He would be a fantastic pick up for us at the 2-3. He is a full 6 7 wing the last time I was with him summer of 2018. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, SJU85, JackofVirginia, L J S A, Chicago Days, NCJohnnie

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 4 days ago #433300

• redmannorth

redmannorth post=433298 wrote:

i was told a month ago he would be declaring for the draft but a transfer was never mentioned. 
i will find out and let you know. He would be a fantastic pick up for us at the 2-3. He is a full 6 7 wing the last time I was with him summer of 2018. 

His AAU coaches are just as surprised as I was,  they received a text 5 minutes before it was publicly announced. 
Sorry to say but If he transfers look for Oregon, because that is where his good friend Chris Boucher went. Boucher like Quincy is of Haitian descent and both are from Montréal. Boucher signed with the Toronto Raptors last summer and is having a superb season, greatly exceeding all expectations. 
i would love to know there was interest on the part of our staff. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A, JohnnyFan

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 4 days ago #433305

• fordham96
  • Thank you received: 2508
Yeah he is the type of guy that can be a big difference maker for SJU.  A player from a prominent program (Syracuse) from a Big 6 conference (ACC) with really good numbers who immediately steps in and becomes one of the best players on your team.

Similar to Alvarado.  SJU needs at least 1 of these to make a jump.

redmannorth post=433300

redmannorth post=433298 wrote: fordham96 post=433288
As mentioned in different thread Guerrier leaving Cuse. Currently in draft but likely will withdraw and seek a transfer. Would be a nice get if there were mutual interest  

His AAU coaches are just as surprised as I was,  they received a text 5 minutes before it was publicly announced. 
Sorry to say but If he transfers look for Oregon, because that is where his good friend Chris Boucher went. Boucher like Quincy is of Haitian descent and both are from Montréal. Boucher signed with the Toronto Raptors last summer and is having a superb season, greatly exceeding all expectations. 
i would love to know there was interest on the part of our staff. 

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 3 days ago #433356

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 26088
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: isham, redmannorth, SJU85, Moose, JackofVirginia, IDRAFT, panther2, Amaseinyourface, Andrew, Brian3 and 4 other people also said thanks.

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 3 days ago #433358

• redmannorth

Paultzman post=433356 wrote:

wishing John all the very best on hopefully what will be a very productive and rewarding next three years at Binghamton. Seems like a great kid who unfortunately was injured his freshman season, worked real hard to come back but then Posh came and just exploded out of the game and performed beyond expectations. John however never complained and was a great teammate and was more than ready whenever called upon. 
hopefully he gets a lot of minutes at Binghamton and can shine likes he deserves. 
hoping to hear good things about him in the future. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, isham, Paultzman, Tonyinfairfield , SJU85, JackofVirginia, IDRAFT, fuchsia, panther2, JohnnyFan and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Transfer Portal (in general) 3 months 3 days ago #433360

• gman
  • Thank you received: 965
Good luck to him. It’s a good academic school.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight