Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431115

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 2825

MCNPA post=431114 wrote: LSU and Houston.  Wade and Sampson, two of the dirtiest coaches in basketball.  Value and worth huh? I’m ready to move along. 

And CMA’s not
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rehobie, JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431116

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 3850

Amaseinyourface post=431115 wrote:

MCNPA post=431114 wrote: LSU and Houston.  Wade and Sampson, two of the dirtiest coaches in basketball.  Value and worth huh? I’m ready to move along. 

And CMA’s not

No I don’t believe he is.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431117

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 6730
Totally get the allure of LSU & Houston both from a geographic and NCAA Tourney perspective. Having said that, hope Greg decides to return to CMA (who he can trust) and Johnnies as we are going to the tourney next year and would be sweet for Greg  to go there with us!     
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61, Chicago Days

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431118

• Amaseinyourface

MCNPA post=431116 wrote:

And CMA’s not

I meant as in hes not ready to move along.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431119

• MCNPA

Amaseinyourface post=431118 wrote:

MCNPA post=431116 wrote:

And CMA’s not

I meant as in hes not ready to move along.

gotcha.  I’m still disturbed by Gwill’s dad’s comments and the interest in L$U and Hou$ton isn’t changing my mind much.  I’m ok with grabbing somebody else.  

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431120

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 26754

NCJohnnie post=431117 wrote: Totally get the allure of LSU & Houston both from a geographic and NCAA Tourney perspective. Having said that, hope Greg decides to return to CMA (who he can trust) and Johnnies as we are going to the tourney next year and would be sweet for Greg  to go there with us!     

Hopefully whether returning,  Houston, LSU, ISU, Miss St, and whoever else, I think it would be a mistake to drag this out too long. Staff may find someone in interim equally appealing or better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MCNPA, Frank61, L J S A, Chicago Days

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431121

• Amaseinyourface
  • Paultzman post=431120

NCJohnnie post=431117 wrote: Totally get the allure of LSU & Houston both from a geographic and NCAA Tourney perspective. Having said that, hope Greg decides to return to CMA (who he can trust) and Johnnies as we are going to the tourney next year and would be sweet for Greg  to go there with us!     

Hopefully whether returning,  Houston, LSU, ISU, Miss St, and whoever else, I think it would be a mistake to drag this out too long. Staff may find someone in interim equally appealing or better.

With 4 spots open Paultz, is that really a concern?

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431122

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 6730
There was absolutely nothing wrong with Greg's Dad's comments in my opinion and pretty expected that he'd look at LSU given his family lives in Louisiana.   This kid did every thing right here including he and Caraher starting that scholarship. Why the need to go negative? Jeez!
The following user(s) said Thank You: capmaker, panther2, Amaseinyourface, JohnnyFan, BrooklynRed

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431124

• MCNPA

NCJohnnie post=431122 wrote: There was absolutely nothing wrong with Greg's Dad's comments in my opinion and pretty expected that he'd look at LSU given his family lives in Louisiana.   This kid did every thing right here including he and Caraher starting that scholarship. Why the need to go negative? Jeez!

because when he said he’s leaving to find his value and worth, when he had plenty of minutes here  when not injured,  it certainly is a tell.  It’s a problem with this transfer game to begin with.  I’m not naive to this and nor should others be.  It happens all the time.  Negative? Me?  No, but I’m ok with moving on and trying to get better. 

Greg W Enters Portal 6 months 6 days ago #431125

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 4546

Amaseinyourface post=431121 wrote:

• Paultzman post=431120

With 4 spots open Paultz, is that really a concern?

If he's a starter like most here think he is, it's a huge concern. If a suitable replacement pops up, you take the new kid and don't look back. It would be a nice story if he returned, but in the portal era, I honestly think waiting is for suckers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MCNPA, jackfro, Making Plays

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight