Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 5 days 18 hours ago #412262

  • Monte
  • Monte's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6803
  • Thank you received: 4517

Paultzman wrote: "Thompson back I believe. Still, taking Johnnies (+2.5) "

isn't it -2.5 Johnnies Mark?

On a teaser you get an extra 4.5 points on the line and the total points. So -2.5 goes to +2.5. If I took Butler I would be getting 6.5.  But you gotta hit both bets to win. Even money. 
 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 5 days 16 hours ago #412279

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7047
  • Thank you received: 2683

Monte wrote:

Paultzman wrote: "Thompson back I believe. Still, taking Johnnies (+2.5) "

isn't it -2.5 Johnnies Mark?

On a teaser you get an extra 4.5 points on the line and the total points. So -2.5 goes to +2.5. If I took Butler I would be getting 6.5.  But you gotta hit both bets to win. Even money. 


Our always exotic Monte!

 

The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 5 days 15 hours ago #412282

  • Monte
  • Monte's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6803
  • Thank you received: 4517

bamafan wrote:

Monte wrote:

Paultzman wrote: "Thompson back I believe. Still, taking Johnnies (+2.5) "

isn't it -2.5 Johnnies Mark?

On a teaser you get an extra 4.5 points on the line and the total points. So -2.5 goes to +2.5. If I took Butler I would be getting 6.5.  But you gotta hit both bets to win. Even money. 


Our always exotic Monte!

I like my bets the same way that I like my animals and my women; Exotic. Can I please please get a ROLL TIDE?????????



 

The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan
Last edit: by Monte.
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 5 days 4 hours ago #412294

  • lawmanfan
  • lawmanfan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1820
  • Thank you received: 914

JohnnyFan wrote: Prediction:  We beat Butler and then upset Marquette.

Then, after you all get sucked back in, we lose to UConn by 20.


 

I second this prediction
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, JohnnyFan
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 5 days 4 hours ago #412295

  • Tonyinfairfield
  • Tonyinfairfield 's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3085
  • Thank you received: 756

JohnnyFan wrote: Prediction:  We beat Butler and then upset Marquette.

Then, after you all get sucked back in, we lose to UConn by 20.



 

I've seen this movie before!  As a matter of fact, way too many times! :-(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, JohnnyFan
Last edit: by Tonyinfairfield .
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 5 days 4 hours ago #412297

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 28485
  • Thank you received: 22122

Tonyinfairfield wrote:

JohnnyFan wrote: Prediction:  We beat Butler and then upset Marquette.

Then, after you all get sucked back in, we lose to UConn by 20.



 

I've seen this movir before!  As a matter of fact, way too many times! :-(

"Rosebud"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonyinfairfield , JohnnyFan
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 5 days 41 minutes ago #412306

  • Las Vegan
  • Las Vegan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 811
  • Thank you received: 353

Paultzman wrote: "Thompson back I believe. Still, taking Johnnies (+2.5) "

isn't it -2.5 Johnnies Mark?

Yes, Thompson is back, but they are still missing four players, who would probably be in their player rotation, so if we can't prevail now..............
 

The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 4 days 23 hours ago #412316

  • TX Redman
  • TX Redman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1698
  • Thank you received: 114
I am hoping to have time to watch my first 2021 SJU BE game this evening.  If we win, you know it was because I tuned in... :)
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 4 days 22 hours ago #412319

  • AJ Hidell
  • AJ Hidell's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 99
  • Thank you received: 47
Line is now SJU -1.5
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Butler, Tues., Jan. 12, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM WMCA 4 days 20 hours ago #412326

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 28485
  • Thank you received: 22122
St Johns forward Isaih Moore is out tonight for “not meeting team standards,” per the school
Zach B

At least he's won't throw up ill advised shots :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerseyshorejohnny
Last edit: by Paultzman.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight