Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Video: The mysterious case of OMAR COOK! What happened to him? 1 month 3 weeks ago #402746

• RedStormNC
  • RedStormNC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1843
The following user(s) said Thank You: newsman13, sjc88

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Video: The mysterious case of OMAR COOK! What happened to him? 1 month 3 weeks ago #402784

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 993

RedStormNC wrote:

Thanks, RedStormNC. Happy to hear he had a decent career overseas. I remember it well and it was so obvious that he jumped too early if the goal was the NBA. People filled his head with nonsense. I think a year or two more in college would have made a tremendous difference. Oh well, still happy to hear it somewhat worked out for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormNC

Video: The mysterious case of OMAR COOK! What happened to him? 1 month 3 weeks ago #402876

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 3741
He overplayed his UNC hand and they called his bluff. I don't think he was ever thrilled to be here as a result, so he was probably looking to leave as fast as he could. Has he ever been back for a game?

Video: The mysterious case of OMAR COOK! What happened to him? 1 month 3 weeks ago #402878

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 4732

L J S A wrote: He overplayed his UNC hand and they called his bluff. I don't think he was ever thrilled to be here as a result, so he was probably looking to leave as fast as he could. Has he ever been back for a game?

I have seen him at games
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight