Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

JPM114 Back in Action 1 month 4 weeks ago #402711

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 22264
“Most who follow my timeline know that I have spent the summer posting about college hoops w/o having added to my blog. Beginning w/tomorrow's #sjubb game I will reopen newyorkbasketball.blogspot.com

My hope is to get back to attending games as soon as possible. With all due respect to the college game I love, I have particularly missed attending high school games, tracking and learning about the progress of young players. I suspect the first HS games I'll see will be at websites like @KDJmedia1 's local live & others.

A note to players & coaches and the officials who have always been kind enough to stop by my gym parking space and offer insight. I have missed all of you. Have a great Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see all of you, bless you and hope it's soon.”

Talk about a salt of the earth guy, John is that for sure. Blessed to have him as a friend.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, Tonyinfairfield , SJU85, Moose, JackofVirginia, IDRAFT, gonzalo, gman, fuchsia, capmaker and 3 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JPM114 Back in Action 1 month 3 weeks ago #402726

• shamsman2
  • Thank you received: 98

Paultzman wrote: “Most who follow my timeline know that I have spent the summer posting about college hoops w/o having added to my blog. Beginning w/tomorrow's #sjubb game I will reopen newyorkbasketball.blogspot.com

My hope is to get back to attending games as soon as possible. With all due respect to the college game I love, I have particularly missed attending high school games, tracking and learning about the progress of young players. I suspect the first HS games I'll see will be at websites like @KDJmedia1 's local live & others.

A note to players & coaches and the officials who have always been kind enough to stop by my gym parking space and offer insight. I have missed all of you. Have a great Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see all of you, bless you and hope it's soon.”

Talk about a salt of the earth guy, John is that for sure. Blessed to have him as a friend.

For all the talk about 4* and 5* recruits, I will take JPM's thoughts over them anyday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Tonyinfairfield , Logen

JPM114 Back in Action 1 month 3 weeks ago #402727

• Paultzman
John’s blog link

newyorkbasketball.blogspot.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose, Coaster, panther2, shamsman2

JPM114 Back in Action 1 month 3 weeks ago #403307

• Paultzman
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia, IDRAFT, bamafan, shamsman2

JPM114 Back in Action 1 month 2 weeks ago #405686

• Paultzman
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight