Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC:

Moe Harkless 4 days 18 hours ago #402391

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4363
  • Thank you received: 2353
Moe is signing with the Heat for 1 year at $3.6M per Woj
Good for you, Moe
Best of luck in Miami
Hope the Heat make it to The Finals again next year
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, jerseyshorejohnny, firestorm, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MarkRedman.

Moe Harkless 4 days 18 hours ago #402392

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 12430
  • Thank you received: 5117
he's like 27 or 28 and has made over 50 million already. Good for him !
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moe Harkless 4 days 18 hours ago #402393

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 27689
  • Thank you received: 20895
More Woj
Harkless turned down more lucrative deals for a chance to play a prominent role with defending Eastern Conference champions -- and re-enter a more cash-flushed free agent marketplace in 2021.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose, MarkRedman, JackofVirginia, panther2, Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moe Harkless 4 days 17 hours ago #402394

  • redmannorth
  • redmannorth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4193
  • Thank you received: 3811

Paultzman wrote: More Woj
Harkless turned down more lucrative deals for a chance to play a prominent role with defending Eastern Conference champions -- and re-enter a more cash-flushed free agent marketplace in 2021.


Thank you for your explanation as to why he took a short term deal. Hopefully he has a great year, no injuries and can sign a long term contract for a fortune thereafter. Wishing Moe all the very best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, fuchsia, panther2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moe Harkless 4 days 16 hours ago #402395

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4363
  • Thank you received: 2353

Paultzman wrote: More Woj
Harkless turned down more lucrative deals for a chance to play a prominent role with defending Eastern Conference champions -- and re-enter a more cash-flushed free agent marketplace in 2021.


Very smart move on Moe's part
Must be attributed to the quality educational experience that he had at St John's
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moe Harkless 4 days 15 hours ago #402399

  • Anthony Mattia
  • Anthony Mattia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 424
  • Thank you received: 210

mjmaherjr wrote: he's like 27 or 28 and has made over 50 million already. Good for him !


That's awesome! Any idea if he has donated anything back to St. John's?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Zaun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Anthony Mattia.

Moe Harkless 2 days 19 hours ago #402474

  • Beast of the East
  • Beast of the East's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 12159
  • Thank you received: 4222

Anthony Mattia wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: he's like 27 or 28 and has made over 50 million already. Good for him !


That's awesome! Any idea if he has donated anything back to St. John's?


Not sure, but if you have interest:

www.givecampus.com/schools/StJohns/johnn...-campaign/?a=4077025

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moe Harkless 2 days 17 hours ago #402492

  • Anthony Mattia
  • Anthony Mattia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 424
  • Thank you received: 210

Beast of the East wrote:

Anthony Mattia wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: he's like 27 or 28 and has made over 50 million already. Good for him !


That's awesome! Any idea if he has donated anything back to St. John's?


Not sure, but if you have interest:

www.givecampus.com/schools/StJohns/johnn...-campaign/?a=4077025


Already done Beast. Just trying to point out that the guys that have come through here and made good, either in the NBA or overseas, do not seem to give back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moe Harkless 2 days 15 hours ago #402506

  • Beast of the East
  • Beast of the East's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 12159
  • Thank you received: 4222

Anthony Mattia wrote:

Beast of the East wrote:

Anthony Mattia wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: he's like 27 or 28 and has made over 50 million already. Good for him !


That's awesome! Any idea if he has donated anything back to St. John's?


Not sure, but if you have interest:

www.givecampus.com/schools/StJohns/johnn...-campaign/?a=4077025


Already done Beast. Just trying to point out that the guys that have come through here and made good, either in the NBA or overseas, do not seem to give back.


Think of it this way. Guys who have come through here and go on to the NBA helped generate revenue in our only revenue producing sport. Had that level of player gone somewhere else, they'd likely still be in the NBA.. I'd like to see them donate, but its up to them.

By the way, as of this morning, only 11 people had donated. It lists them by name. Glad you contributed, that's terrific.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moe Harkless 2 days 14 hours ago #402516

  • Anthony Mattia
  • Anthony Mattia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 424
  • Thank you received: 210

Beast of the East wrote:

Anthony Mattia wrote:

Beast of the East wrote:

Anthony Mattia wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: he's like 27 or 28 and has made over 50 million already. Good for him !


That's awesome! Any idea if he has donated anything back to St. John's?


Not sure, but if you have interest:

www.givecampus.com/schools/StJohns/johnn...-campaign/?a=4077025


Already done Beast. Just trying to point out that the guys that have come through here and made good, either in the NBA or overseas, do not seem to give back.


Think of it this way. Guys who have come through here and go on to the NBA helped generate revenue in our only revenue producing sport. Had that level of player gone somewhere else, they'd likely still be in the NBA.. I'd like to see them donate, but its up to them.

By the way, as of this morning, only 11 people had donated. It lists them by name. Glad you contributed, that's terrific.


Didn't donate to this, but to the school. Also, if I wanted to lie I could easily say my donation was listed as anonymous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight