Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

NBA Draft 6 days 19 hours ago #402262

• Spocky Ramone
  • Thank you received: 491

Jack Williams wrote: Knicks made the right pick.

People who wanted haliburton I implore you to watch some of his tape and I ask you this, is he getting that jumper off in the pros? That low release is going to be easy to guard with the athletes that will be following him around. I just don’t see it

Dick Cheney disagrees
“If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed.” - attributed to Samuel Clemens, probably incorrectly
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NBA Draft 6 days 19 hours ago #402265

• kred
  • Thank you received: 79

JohnnyFan wrote: On a side note, I enjoyed watching the interviews with last night's top picks. Some really grounded young men who all seemed to value family and feel blessed for the opportunity. It struck me more than in past years.

Yes a lot of humble pie from those kids
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, JohnnyFan

NBA Draft 6 days 19 hours ago #402266

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2464

nycfan wrote: Stephen A Smiths reaction (lost it), also felt should have gone with Haliburton from Iowa State

Calls Toppin showtime look who's talking.

NBA Draft 6 days 19 hours ago #402268

• bamafan

kred wrote:

JohnnyFan wrote: On a side note, I enjoyed watching the interviews with last night's top picks. Some really grounded young men who all seemed to value family and feel blessed for the opportunity. It struck me more than in past years.

Yes a lot of humble pie from those kids

Don't worry being exposed to their role models in the NBA will turn that around.

NBA Draft 6 days 19 hours ago #402269

• kred

NCJohnnie wrote: Jack Williams wrote: Toppin falling to the Knicks was f’ing awesome

Couldn't agree more Jack and the kid from Kentucky is a drop dead shooter who will be huge in taking pressure off Barrett. Shot 43% from three and 92% from the line; Calipari loves him. First time in a while I felt Knicks knocked it out of the park in the draft.

Wow !. So Calipari loves one of his own players ? It's been awhile since that happened.

NBA Draft 6 days 19 hours ago #402270

• bamafan

kred wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: Jack Williams wrote: Toppin falling to the Knicks was f’ing awesome

Couldn't agree more Jack and the kid from Kentucky is a drop dead shooter who will be huge in taking pressure off Barrett. Shot 43% from three and 92% from the line; Calipari loves him. First time in a while I felt Knicks knocked it out of the park in the draft.

Wow !. So Calipari loves one of his own players ? It's been awhile since that happened.

He raved about Kevin Knox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJUNC

NBA Draft 6 days 19 hours ago #402272

• kred

bamafan wrote:

kred wrote:

He raved about Kevin Knox.

All you need to know

NBA Draft 6 days 18 hours ago #402274

• SLYFOXX1968
  • Thank you received: 598
I don’t watch NBA Basketball and haven’t for years . Too many uncalled Walks , Palming , Fouls not called , especially on the Stars . It should not be a surprise the BE doesn’t put many players in the League . Most of the top 25-50 kids are already penciled in by the NBA Scouts before they play a College game for their 1 and done . Our BE schools rarely get or want that kind of Player . Powell , Howard , Alexander like Ponds don’t fit the NBA profile of Size , Potential , etc . Our Teams , , look more to the kids who likely will play 4 years and are Coachable to a Team first attitude . It’s a formula that results in our League usually getting 5-6 or more teams in the Tourney . Some of the BE schools are better than others in selecting the type of player they want . Just my opinion .

NBA Draft 6 days 18 hours ago #402275

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 20895
Seton Hall’s Myles Powell will sign with the Knicks as an undrafted free agent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, guinness77, Amaseinyourface, NCJohnnie

NBA Draft 6 days 17 hours ago #402277

• SLYFOXX1968
  • Thank you received: 598

Paultzman wrote: Seton Hall’s Myles Powell will sign with the Knicks as an undrafted free agent.

. Nicely done by Knicks , even if he doesn’t make the Roster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjc88

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight