Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402002

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 5117

Moose wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: This game better not ruin my thanksgiving the next day :)

The game on Thanksgiving can ruin your Thanksgiving then

we plan on eating early so I can just go into turkey food coma and I’ll watch the game the next day and not log on here on thxgiving :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan V
The topic has been locked.

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402006

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 356
The Johnnies are going to pound St Peters on Wed night and then pound lasalle on Thursday. There will be alot to be thankful for around 4:00pm on Thanksgiving. Enjoy everyone!

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402007

• SJUFAN2
  • Thank you received: 1438

mjmaherjr wrote:

Moose wrote:

The game on Thanksgiving can ruin your Thanksgiving then

we plan on eating early so I can just go into turkey food coma and I’ll watch the game the next day and not log on here on thxgiving :)

So long as your Chargers aren't playing the Dolphins again, you have a chance at a happy Thanksgiving... ;)

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402010

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2800

Mike Anderson’s teams are prepared and don’t generally suffer the complacency we have come to expect from sju teams in the past. We have too much for them at both ends of the court.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romiSJU

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402011

• BrookJersey Redmen
  • Thank you received: 234
MJJr

The Chargers??????
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402015

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 5117

BrookJersey Redmen wrote: MJJr

The Chargers??????

Haa yeah. I’m giant fan too abd don’t hate the Jets but became a charger fan real long time ago during Air Coryell . Dan Fouts Charlie Joiner Kelley Winslow Chuck Muncie etc. that’s why I absolutely hate the raiders especially Jim Plunkett

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402018

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 5063
Looking forward to this one. Seems like we ought to be able to turn them over quite a bit. Will be interested to see how Toro & Roberts fare against Ndefo down low.

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402020

• EliteBaller K
  • Thank you received: 103

NCJohnnie wrote: Looking forward to this one. Seems like we ought to be able to turn them over quite a bit. Will be interested to see how Toro & Roberts fare against Ndefo down low.

Should we be afraid of their players?

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402025

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2800

NCJohnnie wrote: Looking forward to this one. Seems like we ought to be able to turn them over quite a bit. Will be interested to see how Toro & Roberts fare against Ndefo down low.

Ndefo listed at 6’7” 195. I think we will be more than ok.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EliteBaller K

(PRE GAME) St. Peter’s, Wed., Nov. 25, 7p, FS2 / 970 AM WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #402026

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 5063
MCNPA wrote:

Ndefo listed at 6’7” 195. I think we will be more than ok.

Not saying we won't be ok and certainly not saying we need to be afraid of their players. Just my first chance to watch Toro in an SJU uniform and Roberts with added muscle and Ndefo is apparently their best player, particularly on defense, and preseason first team all conference selection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan V
Last edit: by NCJohnnie.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight