Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Around the Big East 20/21 3 days 8 hours ago #412305

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 12777
  • Thank you received: 5605

SJUFAN2 wrote: **  Watch the language guys.   Not everyone who posts on this site is an adult. **
TY

Excellent point.   Cluck Uconn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 20/21 3 days 6 hours ago #412309

  • Section9
  • Section9's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2062
  • Thank you received: 669

mjmaherjr wrote:

SJUFAN2 wrote: **  Watch the language guys.   Not everyone who posts on this site is an adult. **
TY

Excellent point.   Cluck Uconn

How many times do you have to be warned??????????????   It's yukon!:)
 

The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 20/21 3 days 6 hours ago #412314

  • Tonyinfairfield
  • Tonyinfairfield 's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3067
  • Thank you received: 727

Section9 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

SJUFAN2 wrote: **  Watch the language guys.   Not everyone who posts on this site is an adult. **
TY

Excellent point.   Cluck Uconn

How many times do you have to be warned??????????????   It's yukon!:)

 


You're both wrong! It's Pukon! ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Section9, Delaware

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 20/21 3 days 5 hours ago #412315

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 12777
  • Thank you received: 5605
Haaaa good point. Gotta get my names right 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 20/21 2 days 6 hours ago #412639

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 28456
  • Thank you received: 22096
Per Matt Norlander:

Georgetown is going on pause due to COVID-19.

Its expected that the team’s next three scheduled games will be postponed. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonyinfairfield

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 20/21 2 days 6 hours ago #412642

  • Tonyinfairfield
  • Tonyinfairfield 's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3067
  • Thank you received: 727

Paultzman wrote: Per Matt Norlander:

Georgetown is going on pause due to COVID-19.

Its expected that the team’s next three scheduled games will be postponed. 

To say that this year is different due to COVID is an understatement!  
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 20/21 2 days 4 hours ago #412654

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 28456
  • Thank you received: 22096
Huge loss potentially. Goodman said he hears 2-4 weeks though.

UConn's James Bouknight is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery on his left elbow, per release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Around the Big East 20/21 2 days 3 hours ago #412660

  • lawmanfan
  • lawmanfan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1795
  • Thank you received: 878

Paultzman wrote: Huge loss potentially. Goodman said he hears 2-4 weeks though.

UConn's James Bouknight is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery on his left elbow, per release.
 


That sucks for the kid - he's legit.  Hopefully won't hurt his draft stock (not that I'd be happy to see him move on after this year or anything)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, Paultzman, Tonyinfairfield , SJU85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 20/21 2 days 2 hours ago #412665

  • Section3
  • Section3's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2506
  • Thank you received: 703

lawmanfan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Huge loss potentially. Goodman said he hears 2-4 weeks though.

UConn's James Bouknight is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery on his left elbow, per release.

 


That sucks for the kid - he's legit.  Hopefully won't hurt his draft stock (not that I'd be happy to see him move on after this year or anything)

Heck of a  player

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UCONN January 18, 2021 1 day 11 hours ago #412690

  • Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Sherman, Sheridan & Grant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2894
  • Thank you received: 1337
Well I read in the Hartford Courant that Huskies Guard and leading  scorer
( 20.3 ppg )
James Bouknight is
OUT INDEFINITELY 
as he had elbow surgery for an injury he incurred during the Marquette game in January 5.
don't like to see anyone hurt and hope he recovers fully - but the reality is that our chances in this game should be enhanced.
Bouknight is considered a first round NBA pick. Would be nice the day we gave a player of his talent unless we already have one on our roster!  
Julian C !!!


Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sherman, Sheridan & Grant.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight