• redmannorth
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3312

bamafan wrote:

L J S A wrote:

bamafan wrote:

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Rothstein

Sources: The Big East is expected to play its December conference games in the middle part of the month before Christmas.

League is going to 20 games in 20-21.

Move everything a month and a half earlier than usual and play February Frenzy instead of March Madness, because this whole thing will be shut down again next year.

Thanks for the hot take Dr. Fauci. :dry:

Bookmark this page, and if I'm wrong, I'll readily admit it. In the meantime, I didn't vote for an anti-science idiot, so my conscience is clean.

My point was what the heck is the difference between Feb and march when it comes to the virus?????

I certainly did not take that from your post. I read a sarcastic shot at LJSA , one of the most reasonable posters on the site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Johnnies Schedule 20-21 3 days 19 hours ago #387873

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2147

redmannorth wrote:

bamafan wrote:

L J S A wrote:

bamafan wrote:

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Rothstein

Sources: The Big East is expected to play its December conference games in the middle part of the month before Christmas.

League is going to 20 games in 20-21.

Move everything a month and a half earlier than usual and play February Frenzy instead of March Madness, because this whole thing will be shut down again next year.

Thanks for the hot take Dr. Fauci. :dry:

Bookmark this page, and if I'm wrong, I'll readily admit it. In the meantime, I didn't vote for an anti-science idiot, so my conscience is clean.

My point was what the heck is the difference between Feb and march when it comes to the virus?????

I certainly did not take that from your post. I read a sarcastic shot at LJSA , one of the most reasonable posters on the site.

Sarcasm is my middle name ;) tone it way down on here and actually wasn't really trying to be THAT sarcastic in this instance just like my second post stated (and what in my mind I was intimating in my first post) what would be the difference between next Feb and next March that we know or can even predict today? (also didn't think being compared to Dr. Fauci was a bad thing and since he is in the virus prediction business and that is what LJSA was doing I don't really see the sarcasm but whatever).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bamafan.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight