Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 1 week 13 hours ago #376899

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1428
Last edit: by Knight.
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 5 days 23 hours ago #377110

• jerseyshorejohnny
  • Thank you received: 1369
Expecting a very good crowd on First Responders Night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, NCJohnnie

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 5 days 23 hours ago #377114

• Brian3
  • Thank you received: 18
Haven't seen much ticket exchange this year- but plan on going to the game with my brother- will get them off stubhub this weekend- but if anyone here cant make it, rather give one you the $. PM me you are unable to use your tickets and we can coordinate offline. Thanks.

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 5 days 20 hours ago #377125

• jerseyshorejohnny
  • Thank you received: 1369

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 5 days 16 hours ago #377138

• otis
  • Thank you received: 1160
Looking forward to seeing some old friends at the Xavier game on Monday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerseyshorejohnny

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 5 days 15 hours ago #377140

• JackofVirginia
  • Thank you received: 526
We will win on Monday! Have to stop Marshall along with Scruggs and Goodin Will have to cut down on fouls as evidenced by our allowing 34 fouls shots last time we faced Xavier.Jones has been hot with consecutive double doubles, resulting more from offensive rebounds, especially since he is not a shooter. Box out gang, no easy put backs please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerseyshorejohnny, panther2, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
Last edit: by JackofVirginia.

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 5 days 13 hours ago #377151

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 1900

JackofVirginia wrote: We will win on Monday! Have to stop Marshall along with Scruggs and Goodin Will have to cut down on fouls as evidenced by our allowing 34 fouls shots last time we faced Xavier.Jones has been hot with consecutive double doubles, resulting more from offensive rebounds, especially since he is not a shooter. Box out gang, no easy put backs please.

Unless Roberts puts on 40 pounds of muscle in the next 3 days gonna be tough to box out Jones. Obviously easier said than done. Just hope we don't get a plethora of hook and hold calls against us.

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 5 days 1 hour ago #377175

• Duke of Earlington
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 108
This will be a tough game for us. Xavier is a godd basketball team.

I do not see us winning this game but if we did, it would be the start of a winning streak. We havent won back to back games in awhile.

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 4 days 21 hours ago #377197

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 2538
I don't think we will win, but if we do then I think we should be a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament and Marcellus Earlington should be elected to the college basketball hall of fame.
Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

(PRE-GAME) Xavier (MSG), Mon. Feb. 17, 6:30pm, FS-1 / 970AM 4 days 18 hours ago #377217

• James Ray Lamb
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 81
I'm watching the remaining games with no expectations. I'd like to see the Johnnies win. I understand they're the underdogs in these games.

A win at Xavier will be a very pleasant surprise and leaves the door open for a possible NIT bid.

I'm not getting too invested in that happening. Otherwise I'll focus on individual players and how much they are contributing. Which players want it the most? This is a home game and school pride means a lot. Anderson can learn a lot about the character of his players in these final games.
Last edit: by James Ray Lamb.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight