Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 1 month 3 days ago #372967

• RedStormNC
  • Thank you received: 1314
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 1 month 3 days ago #372975

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 108
I got a fever. And the only prescription is more Earlington.

I feel we are going to have to give the duke heavy minutes today. We need his D down low. I am also going to predict a positive game from steere. A few buckets and some much needed banging on d in the paint.

Id like to see alot of greg williams on powell as well. I think gregs length could bother him.

This will be close but I see the Johnnies winning a nail biter 72-69.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 1 month 3 days ago #372976

• Phil G
  • Thank you received: 46
Keep the positive vibes. 2-0 at msg
Would have gone but bringing daughter back to college

Need payback. Some games over Seton hall have been taken from us
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 1 month 3 days ago #372978

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 602
Sandro Mamukelashvili is probably not Plato g today but looks like he is close to getting back to game action. He is working hard in a workout on the court and looks to be moving well.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 1 month 3 days ago #372979

• QueensBall
  • Thank you received: 355
Love the enthusiasm. I’m not as optimistic about a win today but agree this team seems to play better at MSG so anything is possible. Aside from a win looking for better offensive play from LJ & Heron. Would also love to see some good moments from Roberts. Also Steere. I trust Coach Anderson and know he’s been holding Steere out for good reasons but I’m not as convinced as others on here that he’s a bust yet. I like what he brings to the table and trust Anderson will get him playing the way he requires.
Last edit: by QueensBall.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 1 month 3 days ago #372980

• RJGBOOTSY
  • Thank you received: 204
If the refs allow for an aggressive defense on our end we could pull this out. If the refs call it tight we could be in for a long day. Throw the kitchen sink out Powell and attack the basket.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight