Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372617

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1431
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372620

• Jack Williams
  • Thank you received: 1564
Heron and LJ might be our worst players which is hilarious considering what we thought of them coming into this season

I have no clue how Mike A wins any games or even keep games close with the performances we are getting from these 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirvoo, Porgyman, Andrew, NCJohnnie, CMA TIME

Last edit: by Jack Williams.

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372623

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 963
Very poor play by Heron, poor shot selection by Figgy and inability to keep a Providence off the boards resulted in a loss in an ugly game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware, bamafan

Last edit: by Andrew.

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372624

• stjohnschris
  • Thank you received: 79
I think you run a play to get Williams free for a 3 at the end, but we could barely get the ball in bounds. Earlington and Williams got the minutes they deserved tonight.

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372625

• Sju grad 13
  • Thank you received: 556
I always had respect for him but I just want to give praise to Shamorie Ponds. He made what Mustapha and LJ struggle with look so easily.

Kudos to Shamorie ponds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372630

• Jack Williams
  • Thank you received: 1564

Sju grad 13 wrote: I always had respect for him but I just want to give praise to Shamorie Ponds. He made what Mustapha and LJ struggle with look so easily.

Kudos to Shamorie ponds.

There was no chance he was coming back but man I imagine what this team could be with him and Simon here. I’m talking top 15 team in the country. But that’s life as a St. John’s fan. What if what if what if....

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372631

• sirvoo
  • Thank you received: 238
Dunn just standing there mindlessly dribbling when they are trailing under 30 seconds is an alarming trend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlBovino, Ken Shark

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372632

• rawdognyc
  • Thank you received: 538
We were a better team when Heron was hurt. That tells me plenty. I look forward to the teams that are built by Anderson and Co. Not giving up on an NIT year this year, but damn, LJ and Heron are shitting the bed big time this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CMA TIME

Last edit: by rawdognyc.

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372633

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 2506
Providence was trying to give us the game, but we couldn't do shit with it. We played like crap, but stuck around. That's a testament to how crappy the Friars played tonight. It can't be stated enough, as we gotta get sufficient play from Figueroa and Heron to have a shot on most game days.

Once again, I would've gone zone and we may have had a different outcome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, rawdognyc, Andrew

(POST GAME) @Providence, Wed. Jan. 15, 8:30p, FS-1 / 570 WMCA 1 month 6 days ago #372634

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 108
Figgy missing wide open 3s killed us. He picked a bad time to go totally ice cold. And it was all in his head as he even missed the gimmie foul shot towards the end. These guys need to be mentally tougher then this.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight