Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371374

• Logen
  • Thank you received: 1911
Team cannot separate playing fast from playing smart. Way too many unforced turnovers looking for plays that just aren’t there. Team turning into another one that is just discouraging and tough to watch, at least for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonyinfairfield
The topic has been locked.

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371376

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2696

redmaninalbany wrote: Heron has not played as well as he, we, coaxh expected.
I don’t know why and this is another poor performance, BUT we saw his shooting skills last year.
He can be a better than just good player. and we need that player to emerge.
We don’t have his potential on the bench.

He’s totally fallen off a cliff. No idea why but he isn’t getting much done out there at all and I can’t figure it out. Not sure what is going on but I’m not sure he’s coming back at this point. LJ is doing his job as well as he can but neither guy doing what we need to win and the rest of our team really isn’t very talented.

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371377

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 2859

Logen wrote: Team cannot separate playing fast from playing smart. Way too many unforced turnovers looking for plays that just aren’t there. Team turning into another one that is just discouraging and tough to watch, at least for me.

I spoke to one of our brethren after Sunday's game and those were his words.... "Tough to watch" after our first two Big East games.

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371378

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4994
This game is worse then the Jouquin Phoenix golden globes speech

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371379

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 3477

mjmaherjr wrote: This game is worse then the Jouquin Phoenix golden globes speech

That’s was scary. But you knew just watching him before the award, that something bizarre was going to come out of his mouth. He didn’t disappoint
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371380

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 4984
Champagnie's brother with 18 tonight in a game Pitt leads UNC by 3 with 8 minutes left.

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371381

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4994

Monte wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: This game is worse then the Jouquin Phoenix golden globes speech

That’s was scary. But you knew just watching him before the award, that something bizarre was going to come out of his mouth. He didn’t disappoint

I'm waiting for the Monte Golden Globe speech because I want to hear a shout out to 114 or your agent Mike Maher :)

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371382

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 3477
I actually thought Heron may have committed a flagrant earlier on Yurtseven. Surprised they didn’t look at it again. Needs to get his frustration under control

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371383

• TX Redman
  • Thank you received: 102

I haven't seen that yet but Ricky Gervais was gold, Jerry.

The BE is unforgiving...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371384

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 339
Heron perhaps he should not start thing anyone on the bench can give us 4pts in a game
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight