Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371344

• ctstorm
  • Thank you received: 206

CMA TIME wrote: Heron glued to the bench good.
He sucks, and I'll say it again, he sucks

I wonder if he is still feeling residual effects from his injury?
The topic has been locked.

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371345

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 2859

Logen wrote: Not much to analyze but Heron and Figueroa have both pretty much stunk with a few pockets of what was expected or at least hoped for thrown in to tease. Overachieving by role players while your best and only experienced players flounder will only take you so far. Heron has been the worst player on the floor tonight and that is saying something.

I'll also add, as much I've liked our defense throughout this early season.... It'll only take you but so far when you have trouble consistently scoring on the offensive end. You'll end up getting some games like tonight where the offense looks as if it's affecting the D. Not to mention, as I recently stated in this game thread, we've been leaving the opposition wide open for easy looks behind the arc as Xavier and Georgetown has had good spacing and making us pay for over helping on D.

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371346

• thetux1
  • Thank you received: 100
He put Heron back in and we turned back into sh!t

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371347

• SJU2000alum15
  • Thank you received: 352
Put heron back on bench two awful shots and gtown on a run

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371348

• RedStormNC
  • Thank you received: 1624
Herons shots not even close

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371349

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 2859

CMA TIME wrote: Heron glued to the bench good.
He sucks, and I'll say it again, he sucks

Meh. I'm no fan of saying an amateur (particularly one of our "own" amateurs) sucks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shamsman2

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371350

• thetux1
  • Thank you received: 100
Lol. That’s why Steere isn’t playing. My God

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371351

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 4984
Monte wrote: As a person I feel like Heron is a leader, as a player he is lacking. And unfortunately he is being counted on to be 1 of our 2 leaders on a very undermanned team, and as a result is trying to do things on the court that he is simply not capable of doing. As aggravated as he makes me, I feel for the kid.

The thing I can't understand with Heron is he was really good those first two years with two pretty good Auburn teams. Not only was he 2nd team all SEC, he was leading scorer, shot over 40% from three and around 80% from line plus averaged 5 or 6 rebounds. As Dink suggested, maybe he needs to just be one of the guys to succeed as there were several other scorers on those Auburn teams. He seems to be feeling too much pressure this year and is self destructing so far. Pressing to the point that he can't hit the broad side of a barn. Coach just pulled him and justifiably so.

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371352

• SJU2000alum15
  • Thank you received: 352
Heron goes back out we cut it back to 16

(GAME-TIME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 9 months 2 weeks ago #371353

• Boo Harvey
  • Thank you received: 450
Keep Heron out. He’s lost
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight