Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Joe Lunardi Bracketology 7 months 1 week ago #369866

• Tonyinfairfield
  • Thank you received: 585

Logen wrote: ;) ;)

MarkRedman wrote:

Logen wrote: With all due respect to all those who find this interesting, just nonsense for Lunardi to even bother right now.

Lunardi's gotta make a living
He has to work more than one month a year

;)

I did not realize generating completely irrelevant predictions was a job, my bad.

Sure it is. Don’t you watch local weather forecasters? ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Joe Lunardi Bracketology 7 months 5 days ago #371026

• SJU61982
  • Thank you received: 1138
Lunardi is in a very friendly mood this morning. Two losses last week (granted, to good teams), and he's actually moved us up, to "last four out."

www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Joe Lunardi Bracketology 7 months 5 days ago #371027

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 301

SJU61982 wrote: Lunardi is in a very friendly mood this morning. Two losses last week (granted, to good teams), and he's actually moved us up, to "last four out."

If we can win the next 2, which we should be able to do, we will jump up to 1st 4 in. Wow!!!

Joe Lunardi Bracketology 7 months 5 days ago #371030

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 4824
SJU61982 wrote: Lunardi is in a very friendly mood this morning. Two losses last week (granted, to good teams), and he's actually moved us up, to "last four out."

www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology .

I'm sure it doesn't hurt that we've beaten a 3 seed (West Virginia) and a 5 seed (Arizona) and we've lost competitive games to a #1 seed (Butler) and a #8 seed (Xavier).

Joe Lunardi Bracketology 7 months 5 days ago #371031

• SJU61982
  • Thank you received: 1138

Duke of Earlington wrote:

If we can win the next 2, which we should be able to do, we will jump up to 1st 4 in. Wow!!!

And, he has Rutgers as one of the Last 4 in, as of right now.

I know that the Big 10 is very strong this year, but their only really good win was over a Seton Hall team, without Myles Powell. They also beat Wisconsin, but the Badgers are not what they once were. Plus, they lost to St. Bonaventure.

IMO, that's not a better resume then wins over Arizona and West Virginia, with the worst loss being to a decent Vermont team, and it certainly doesn't beat DePaul's resume to this point, either.

Joe Lunardi Bracketology 7 months 5 days ago #371036

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 301

SJU61982 wrote:

Duke of Earlington wrote:

And, he has Rutgers as one of the Last 4 in, as of right now.

I know that the Big 10 is very strong this year, but their only really good win was over a Seton Hall team, without Myles Powell. They also beat Wisconsin, but the Badgers are not what they once were. Plus, they lost to St. Bonaventure.

IMO, that's not a better resume then wins over Arizona and West Virginia, with the worst loss being to a decent Vermont team, and it certainly doesn't beat DePaul's resume to this point, either.

Rutgers is the real deal this year. i agree that they should be in. They have a big game tonight against Penn State. I think Rutgers will beat them.

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight