Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA

(POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA 2 weeks 5 days ago #364810

• dee
  • Thank you received: 28
This kid Caraher I know I spelt it wrong needs to get more minutes. I think he has the best outside shot on this team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA 2 weeks 5 days ago #364825

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1271
Good win when the top two players are not playing up to expectations. Glad to see others share the load.

(POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA 2 weeks 5 days ago #364833

• Fred Solomon
  • Thank you received: 54
Shamorie wasn’t your prototype point guard but he protected the ball and his turnovers were minimal. His mistakes mostly were his showboat passes. Miss the ball contro!

(POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA 2 weeks 4 days ago #364859

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3152

dee wrote: This kid Caraher I know I spelt it wrong needs to get more minutes. I think he has the best outside shot on this team.

LJ says hi
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

(POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA 2 weeks 4 days ago #364880

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1156
I don't even want a rematch. I'm done playing ASU permanently. It's like there's this voodoo spell they have over us...we always play the same game against them. Blow them out early then we crap the bed and get blown out. They look easily beatable at one point then unstoppable the next. They seem to draw us into slop fests. I'd rather start playing other F5 teams.

(POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA 2 weeks 4 days ago #364885

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3152

Mike Zaun wrote: I don't even want a rematch. I'm done playing ASU permanently. It's like there's this voodoo spell they have over us...we always play the same game against them. Blow them out early then we crap the bed and get blown out. They look easily beatable at one point then unstoppable the next. They seem to draw us into slop fests. I'd rather start playing other F5 teams.

This board loves beating on Bobby Hurley yet that's 3 wins in 3 years against SJU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Zaun

(POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA 2 weeks 4 days ago #364898

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1156

Moose wrote:

Mike Zaun wrote: I don't even want a rematch. I'm done playing ASU permanently. It's like there's this voodoo spell they have over us...we always play the same game against them. Blow them out early then we crap the bed and get blown out. They look easily beatable at one point then unstoppable the next. They seem to draw us into slop fests. I'd rather start playing other F5 teams.

This board loves beating on Bobby Hurley yet that's 3 wins in 3 years against SJU.

It's amazing...ASU is a decent not great program. But they really get up for us. I really think we'd have a better chance vs. Syracuse or Florida State or something.

(POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA 2 weeks 4 days ago #364987

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 1758

Moose wrote:

Yes, quite an accomplishment. :sick: ;) :)

(POST GAME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) Arizona St., Sat. Nov. 23, 2:30p, ESPN3, 570 WMCA 2 weeks 4 days ago #364991

• Adam
  • Thank you received: 1111
Yeah, no reason to schedule ASU again. They are too far away and not nationally relevant enough for anyone to care even if we do beat them, so there isn't much upside to playing them. A H&H wouldn't even make sense because they wouldn't sell tickets at MSG.

Obviously if we weren't so bad against them then things would be different. I think for some of the players it is mental (Heron especially, given how he played during the First Four... remember when we started coming back and he missed 3 straight foul shots?). I think CMA and Cragg will be able to schedule some much better OOC opponents in the future.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight