Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In Season Tidbits

In Season Tidbits 1 month 4 weeks ago #383798

• RedStormNC
  • Thank you received: 1466
Bashir Ahmed - interview on local news about being overseas and impact to him

bronx.news12.com/story/41951428/pro-athl...coronavirus-outbreak
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, Paultzman, gonzalo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In Season Tidbits 1 month 4 weeks ago #383822

• nycfan
  • Thank you received: 73
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerseyshorejohnny

McGriff 1 month 3 weeks ago #384316

• Gabelmc
  • Thank you received: 26
I keep reading veiled references to this kid being the next one out the door. It almost seems like many of you are even hoping he leaves so we can have another open scholarship. Why would we not want a talented backup point guard for four more years. This is a good kid, with exceptional ball-handling skills. I believe he has the all-time assist record at his high school. I have no clue what MA thinks of him, but I am rooting for him to stay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: isham, IDRAFT, Las Vegan, NCJohnnie, ron

McGriff 1 month 3 weeks ago #384324

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2879

Gabelmc wrote: Why would we not want a talented backup point guard for four more years.

He might not want to be a backup for four years, though.

The injury killed him. He definitely would have gotten minutes on this past season's team. But with Posh here, minutes will be harder to come by.

I'm not advocating pushing him out, but from a roster standpoint, having two PGs in same class probably isn't the greatest thing.

McGriff 1 month 3 weeks ago #384325

• Logen
  • Thank you received: 1855
Dunn averaged 29 minutes and Rutherford 23, both primarily played point but obviously there were plenty of times both were on the court. Willians also played some point. No Johnnie averaged 30 minutes. Anderson plays a lot of guys, plays multiple (to say the least) different combos of players. Sears was the only rotational player who played less than 15 minutes a game. (All minutes are rounded). IMO, there is plenty of room for both Alexander and McGriff. And it is really obvious, as others have pointed out, that Anderson holds little regard for who starts when deciding who finishes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, shamsman2, Amaseinyourface, Chicago Days, BrooklynRed

Last edit: by Logen.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight