Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In Season Tidbits

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368282

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 17647
Per @hardwiredsports
Alabama, Memphis, and St. John’s are the only three teams with a top-100 defense while playing at a tempo ranked among the 20th-fastest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, redmannorth, redken, MCNPA, JackofVirginia, IDRAFT, shamsman2, BrooklynRed, barbs20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368284

• kred
  • Thank you received: 76

Paultzman wrote:

L J S A wrote: I very much doubt that he's soft. But even if he is, the worst we have is a backup big man with good hands who's been listed between 245 and 261 lbs.

My read is CMA & staff want his physicality, posting up, setting screens & not drifting to perimeter for jumpers too often. I have every confidence Ian gets that.

Remember Steere was recruited and signed by CMA and so he's more apt to have the qualities that he was looking for.

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368286

• Paultzman

kred wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

L J S A wrote: I very much doubt that he's soft. But even if he is, the worst we have is a backup big man with good hands who's been listed between 245 and 261 lbs.

My read is CMA & staff want his physicality, posting up, setting screens & not drifting to perimeter for jumpers too often. I have every confidence Ian gets that.

Remember Steere was recruited and signed by CMA and so he's more apt to have the qualities that he was looking for.

Matt executed Steere transfer from NC State.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia

Last edit: by Paultzman.

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368287

• kred
  • Thank you received: 76

Paultzman wrote:

kred wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Oops. Well Matt knew what we needed, whether it was for Mullin or his successor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368290

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2061

kred wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

kred wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Oops. Well Matt knew what we needed, whether it was for Mullin or his successor.

Everyone on this board knew what we needed for the last 2-3 seasons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richard A Steinfeld, JohnnyFan

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368303

• Paultzman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coaster, panther2, bamafan, L J S A, BrooklynRed

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368355

• Paultzman
Per @JohnniesPride

The @StJohnsBBall Weekly Review:

Offers:
Jaylen Blakes ‘21
Keon Edwards ‘21
Kyle Cuffe Jr ‘22
Yann Farell ‘22

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368357

• Paultzman

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368370

• Paultzman
@TobinSeanSharpe

We are pleased to announce that The Peter J. Tobin College of Business has jumped 27 places to be ranked 50th of all undergraduate business programs in the U.S. by Poets&Quants. We owe our progess to our talented faculty and students.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, redken, MCNPA, gonzalo, romiSJU, AlexSTJ, Tommy O 54

In Season Tidbits 3 months 1 week ago #368373

• AlexSTJ
  • Thank you received: 230

Paultzman wrote: @TobinSeanSharpe

We are pleased to announce that The Peter J. Tobin College of Business has jumped 27 places to be ranked 50th of all undergraduate business programs in the U.S. by Poets&Quants. We owe our progess to our talented faculty and students.

As a recent Tobin Alum this is great to see. I just missed out on Dean Sharpe and all the vast infrastructure upgrades at Bent Hall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight