Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362631

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5660
  • Thank you received: 2696
DePaul looking killer right now, and not killer for DePaul. They’re gonna be a good team I think. Lots of tools. Crushing Iowa by almost 30 in the first half. They finally have talent and are looking quite together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362632

  • Jnaw17
  • Jnaw17's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 738
  • Thank you received: 118

MCNPA wrote: DePaul looking killer right now, and not killer for DePaul. They’re gonna be a good team I think. Lots of tools. Crushing Iowa by almost 30 in the first half. They finally have talent and are looking quite together.


Tough to read them. I watched them the other day, and they were their usual undisciplined, helter skelter team they’ve been for years. They’re shooting lights out tonight,, but can’t imagine that will last. Just hoping they keep executing and get this win for the BE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362633

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5660
  • Thank you received: 2696

Jnaw17 wrote:

MCNPA wrote: DePaul looking killer right now, and not killer for DePaul. They’re gonna be a good team I think. Lots of tools. Crushing Iowa by almost 30 in the first half. They finally have talent and are looking quite together.


Tough to read them. I watched them the other day, and they were their usual undisciplined, helter skelter team they’ve been for years. They’re shooting lights out tonight,, but can’t imagine that will last. Just hoping they keep executing and get this win for the BE.


Good point. This is my first look at them. My first look they look great but maybe I caught em on fire..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362636

  • Jnaw17
  • Jnaw17's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 738
  • Thank you received: 118
Wow, that was some half. Yeah, the game against FDU the other day was a struggle. Charlie Moore played really well, and Reed was pretty good in 2nd half, but rest of team was shaky. Not tonight. Everyone is on, and you’re right, they look very good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MCNPA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362637

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6871
  • Thank you received: 3370
If anyone advised Moore to leave Cal to go to Kansas, they should be shot. Nearly derailed the kid's promising college career.
The following user(s) said Thank You: panther2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362640

  • Adam
  • Adam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2375
  • Thank you received: 1248
Holy **** DePaul. Finally they break through, and in a huge way!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362641

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4324
  • Thank you received: 2293
Final score: DePaul beat iowa 93-78
DePaul was picked tenth in the Big East by most "experts"
Looks like the Big East is going to be a war this season
Not a weak team in the pack - anybody can beat anybody on any given night
Gonna be a lot of fun to watch. Can't wait for league season to start!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjc88

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362642

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6764
  • Thank you received: 2399

Adam wrote: Holy **** DePaul. Finally they break through, and in a huge way!

But...but...but the analytics only gave them an 11% chance to win and yet they won by 15 points! How can that possibly be?:silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362644

  • Adam
  • Adam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2375
  • Thank you received: 1248

bamafan wrote:

Adam wrote: Holy **** DePaul. Finally they break through, and in a huge way!

But...but...but the analytics only gave them an 11% chance to win and yet they won by 15 points! How can that possibly be?:silly:


In fairness, DePaul has lost this type of game at least 89% of the time over the past 5+ years. First P5 road win since 2013! Hoping they are for real this year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 11 months 2 weeks ago #362654

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 27406
  • Thank you received: 20461
Crafty guard from Cardinal Hayes HS in the Bronx, alma mater of the great Jersey Shore Johnny. Btw, DePaul has nice size and depth.

The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A, SigEpSJU09

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight