Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 2 hours ago #399863

  • MJDinkins
  • MJDinkins's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9763
  • Thank you received: 2844

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 1 hour ago #399866

  • Duke of Earlington
  • Duke of Earlington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 904
  • Thank you received: 322

MJDinkins wrote:


Starting to get a little respect. Good to see some national guys take us out of the big east cellar. The realist in me thinks this team can finish top 3 and the homer in me thinks we can win the big east.

Lets go!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 1 hour ago #399868

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11030
  • Thank you received: 4321

Duke of Earlington wrote:

MJDinkins wrote:


Starting to get a little respect. Good to see some national guys take us out of the big east cellar. The realist in me thinks this team can finish top 3 and the homer in me thinks we can win the big east.

Lets go!


Clearly you need to freshen up on the definition of realist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 58 minutes ago #399869

  • fordham96
  • fordham96's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2235
  • Thank you received: 2026
Man as good as Creighton is just think if Ty Alexander did not declare. Wow!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 38 minutes ago #399870

  • Duke of Earlington
  • Duke of Earlington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 904
  • Thank you received: 322

Moose wrote:

Duke of Earlington wrote:

MJDinkins wrote:


Starting to get a little respect. Good to see some national guys take us out of the big east cellar. The realist in me thinks this team can finish top 3 and the homer in me thinks we can win the big east.

Lets go!


Clearly you need to freshen up on the definition of realist.


HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ur that sold on Providence?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 12 minutes ago #399871

  • Coaster
  • Coaster's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 555
  • Thank you received: 119
The following user(s) said Thank You: panther2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 5 days 19 hours ago #399880

  • Mean Gene
  • Mean Gene's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3082
  • Thank you received: 826

Duke of Earlington wrote:

Moose wrote:

Duke of Earlington wrote:

MJDinkins wrote:


Starting to get a little respect. Good to see some national guys take us out of the big east cellar. The realist in me thinks this team can finish top 3 and the homer in me thinks we can win the big east.

Lets go!


Clearly you need to freshen up on the definition of realist.


HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ur that sold on Providence?


I agree Duke. After Villanova, Creighton and UConn, 4 through 11 in the league is up for grabs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 5 days 3 hours ago #399886

  • Making Plays
  • Making Plays's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 346
  • Thank you received: 748

Mean Gene wrote:

Duke of Earlington wrote:

Moose wrote:

Duke of Earlington wrote:

MJDinkins wrote:


Starting to get a little respect. Good to see some national guys take us out of the big east cellar. The realist in me thinks this team can finish top 3 and the homer in me thinks we can win the big east.

Lets go!


Clearly you need to freshen up on the definition of realist.


HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ur that sold on Providence?


I agree Duke. After Villanova, Creighton and UConn, 4 through 11 in the league is up for grabs.


I'd say outside of Villanova and Creighton it's wide open. A lot of people are sold on UConn, but the same guys UConn is bringing back finished 6th in a AAC last year, it's going to be a big jump in competition on a daily basis for them. Now they do have a good recruiting class coming in as well, but I'm not ready to put them with the top tier Big East teams yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 5 days 1 hour ago #399889

  • Mike Zaun
  • Mike Zaun's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2712
  • Thank you received: 1421
I will be thrilled with an NCAA berth and happy with just being on the NCAA bubble and not embarrassing ourselves in conference play like most years. We do well in OOC usually but our conference play has been atrocious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red2395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 4 days 6 hours ago #399904

  • capmaker
  • capmaker's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 890
  • Thank you received: 179

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight