Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coach Anderson

Coach Anderson 4 days 20 hours ago #362543

• Red2395
  • Thank you received: 23
CMA is the best thing to happen to St John’s in a long long time.
Easy to see that our players know their roles and are fully committed to the team first concept.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonyinfairfield , redken, romiSJU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Coach Anderson 4 days 19 hours ago #362544

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 3835
On the other site my buddy Fun refers to him as coach third choice. I think he is being too nice like he does to some of his adversaries and when you think of it he might be coach 6th choice

I couldn't be happier and if we dont win another game I wont complain ( at least on the boards ). lol

Coach Anderson 2 days 1 hour ago #362940

• PharmDJohnnie11
  • Thank you received: 247
Gotta give CMA some credit for recruiting and landing Julian Champagnie, who wasn't very touted out of HS. It's only been 3 games against inferior competition, but him averaging 9.7 PPG and 8.3 RPG on 51.9% shooting is above and beyond my expectations for him this year. We'll have to see how he fares against Big East caliber competition, but it looks like we have the makings of am extremely solid 4 year player here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, IDRAFT, gonzalo, RedStormRising, NCJohnnie

Coach Anderson 2 days 47 minutes ago #362944

• SJU61982
  • Thank you received: 902

PharmDJohnnie11 wrote: Gotta give CMA some credit for recruiting and landing Julian Champagnie, who wasn't very touted out of HS. It's only been 3 games against inferior competition, but him averaging 9.7 PPG and 8.3 RPG on 51.9% shooting is above and beyond my expectations for him this year. We'll have to see how he fares against Big East caliber competition, but it looks like we have the makings of am extremely solid 4 year player here.

I wouldn't give up on him, even if he does struggle in the Big East.

DJ Kennedy, in his freshman year, did well in the non-conference, but really struggled in Big East play. His four years here turned out very well. The same could very much be true for Julian.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight