Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fall Staff Visits

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 3 days ago #357718

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 15023
Per Johnnies Pride

The @StJohnsBBall Weekly Review:

With the recruiting period starting this past Monday, the schools below were known stops for staff:

@Salk_Hoops
@IHCCAthletics
@SMCC_Basketball
@patrickschool
@LuHiBasketball
@MtZionPrep
@StBenedictsNJ
@scotland_hoops
@OSLBasketball
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105, redmannorth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 3 days ago #357720

• cappy105
  • Thank you received: 147
this is the most active staff in recent memory. Really awesome to see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJUNC, Paultzman, SJU85, MarkRedman, gonzalo, romiSJU, oldschool Redmen, NCJohnnie

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 3 days ago #357725

• MarkRedman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1436

cappy105 wrote: this is the most active staff in recent memory. Really awesome to see.

Just goes to show you what a truly professional staff can accomplish in a short amount of time
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 3 days ago #357726

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 3632
It's amazing how quickly the complaints about why our staff isn't at various recruiting events is beginning to seem like a distant memory. All good stuff happening at SJU - that's bound to pay off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105, richard A Steinfeld

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 3 days ago #357731

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 15023
St. John’s will be at West Oaks Academy (FL) next week on Tuesday or Wednesday to see four-star wing Selton Miguel & others, per source #sjubb

Per DeAnte Mitchell
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 3 days ago #357736

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2420

NCJohnnie wrote: It's amazing how quickly the complaints about why our staff isn't at various recruiting events is beginning to seem like a distant memory. All good stuff happening at SJU - that's bound to pay off.

I'm even more glad that we no longer have to read posts making excuses for why our staff would no-show events.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105, isham, SJUNC, Paultzman, mjmaherjr, Moose, JohnnyFan, oldschool Redmen, QueensBall

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 3 days ago #357746

• Catman
  • Thank you received: 86
I can’t help but think that Mullin and company totally dogged their job and responsibilities to SJU and its fan base! When I think of the money they paid these guys for 4 years it’s a travesty!!!!! To me it’s tantamount to stealing! This experiment with Mullin and company should have came to a halt after 2 years! All parties should be held accountable especially the President of the University
Let’s hope that CMA can right this ship!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: isham, Red2395, RedStormRising, ron

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 2 days ago #357754

• Fred Solomon
  • Thank you received: 50
Catman

I can’t help but think that Mullin and company totally dogged their job and responsibilities to SJU and its fan base! When I think of the money they paid these guys for 4 years it’s a travesty!!!!! To me it’s tantamount to stealing! This experiment with Mullin and company should have came to a halt after 2 years! All parties should be held accountable especially the President of the University

Catman,
Seems like although previous regime as you say “dogged it” , they did seem to have nine lives!

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 2 days ago #357755

• redmannorth
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2388

Fred Solomon wrote: Catman

Catman,
Seems like although previous regime as you say “dogged it” , they did seem to have nine lives![/quote

This thread is about the staff’s visits this fall not what the prior staff did not do. I truly do not see the reason to bring up the prior staff, criticize them or derail this pleasant thread. Our current staff seems to be working very hard on all ends and meeting with success to date. Let’s leave Chris and Mitch out of this thread.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bacane, Section3, AlBovino, SJU85, Section9, fuchsia, panther2, shamsman2, Andrew, NCJohnnie and 1 other people also said thanks.

Fall Staff Visits 2 months 2 days ago #357757

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 3632
redmannorth wrote: This thread is about the staff’s visits this fall not what the prior staff did not do. I truly do not see the reason to bring up the prior staff, criticize them or derail this pleasant thread. Our current staff seems to be working very hard on all ends and meeting with success to date. Let’s leave Chris and Mitch out of this thread.

Amen!
The following user(s) said Thank You: newsman13, AlBovino, SJU85, IDRAFT, fuchsia, Andrew, ShrekII

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight