TOPIC: Season Tickets

Season Tickets 1 week 6 days ago #361274

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 874

Beast of the East wrote:

Room112 wrote:

Section3 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

Beast of the East wrote: HAve tickets been sent yet? I'm paid in full but haven't received anything.

I'm fully paid and haven't gotten anything either

I would check the MyJohnnies account. Think they default to Ticketmaster delivery in which case you can print or scan from phone

In the day and age of smartphones, is there even a need for paper tickets? Just scan from your phone no?

Most venues do not accept a scan of a paper ticket. Stubhub specifically advises you not to photograph a paper ticket because they won't accept that at the gate (I'm speaking about all venues, not st. johns)

Beast - I prefer hard tickets as well but using your phone you can access your My Johnnies Account and add the tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Play if you have an Android phone. Those can be scanned at all venues. In fact the NFL has gone primarily to mobile tickets. I printed mine for tonight’s game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Andrew.

Season Tickets 1 week 6 days ago #361277

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3020

Beast of the East wrote:

Room112 wrote:

Section3 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

Beast of the East wrote: HAve tickets been sent yet? I'm paid in full but haven't received anything.

I would check the MyJohnnies account. Think they default to Ticketmaster delivery in which case you can print or scan from phone

In the day and age of smartphones, is there even a need for paper tickets? Just scan from your phone no?

Most venues do not accept a scan of a paper ticket. Stubhub specifically advises you not to photograph a paper ticket because they won't accept that at the gate (I'm speaking about all venues, not st. johns)

I think when room said Scan he meant them scanning your phone for access.

Season Tickets 1 week 6 days ago #361280

• truckie
  • Thank you received: 2
I had to call ticket office to get hard tickets

Season Tickets 1 week 6 days ago #361293

• Room112
  • Thank you received: 913

Moose wrote:

Beast of the East wrote:

Room112 wrote:

Section3 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

I think when room said Scan he meant them scanning your phone for access.

Yea I mean from my experience attending sporting events lately, most places the majority of access is through digital tickets. Whether that be via StubHub, Ticketmaster, MLB app. When you buy, they give you a digital ticket you scan upon entry. In fact you can't even get a paper one most times. I figured the Johnny app gave you access to a digital ticket you scan at the door.

Season Tickets 1 week 6 days ago #361296

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 14897
SJ Will Call line :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, romiSJU

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight