Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: S.I. / Big East Power Rankings / SJU # 10

S.I. / Big East Power Rankings / SJU # 10 3 months 1 week ago #354105

• jerseyshorejohnny
  • jerseyshorejohnny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1119
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjc88

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S.I. / Big East Power Rankings / SJU # 10 3 months 1 week ago #354108

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 528
That ranking is correct until proven otherwise. We’ve earned that spot. Nowhere to go but up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerseyshorejohnny

S.I. / Big East Power Rankings / SJU # 10 3 months 1 week ago #354109

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1518
Yeah, despite having two very good players back, we have a lot to prove and build on. Certainly is a transition for us. I’m looking mainly to see us build a new identity as a team moving forward. I hope we come out and just play tough as nails. I have few expectations for the next season or two except for landing a big 2020 recruiting class to start this rebuild.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, otis, jerseyshorejohnny, Frank61, JohnnyFan

S.I. / Big East Power Rankings / SJU # 10 3 months 1 week ago #354113

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1077
We shouldn't be surprised by this. As others have said, go prove them wrong. We have a very poor track record living up to high expectations, so post this in their locker room. For the life of me I just don't understand why it's literally impossible for us to land a real big with real skill. The previous staff showed they could not develop or recruit any. We have a new administration now and it's super early, but it just seems that real bigs avoid us like the plague. Why?

S.I. / Big East Power Rankings / SJU # 10 3 months 1 week ago #354114

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1518

Mike Zaun wrote: We shouldn't be surprised by this. As others have said, go prove them wrong. We have a very poor track record living up to high expectations, so post this in their locker room. For the life of me I just don't understand why it's literally impossible for us to land a real big with real skill. The previous staff showed they could not develop or recruit any. We have a new administration now and it's super early, but it just seems that real bigs avoid us like the plague. Why?

Waaaaayyy too early for the new staff on bigs. These guys need a year or two to start landing kids. We just put some pieces to field a team this season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redken, Frank61, JohnnyFan

S.I. / Big East Power Rankings / SJU # 10 3 months 1 week ago #354121

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 2176

Mike Zaun wrote: We shouldn't be surprised by this. As others have said, go prove them wrong. We have a very poor track record living up to high expectations, so post this in their locker room. For the life of me I just don't understand why it's literally impossible for us to land a real big with real skill. The previous staff showed they could not develop or recruit any. We have a new administration now and it's super early, but it just seems that real bigs avoid us like the plague. Why?

Judging from our offers, the staff is dedicated to bringing in size. I think the trend you rightfully note is about to change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

S.I. / Big East Power Rankings / SJU # 10 3 months 1 week ago #354126

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 245
It is what it is,but sad its been a decade and we are in the rebuilding process
Looking forward to upcoming season and to surprise many teams

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight