Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: June NBPA Top 100 Camp

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #351917

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 23638
  • Thank you received: 13984


Mike Anderson & Van Macon also front row for 2020 point guard AJ Hoggard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days, Tommy O 54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #351921

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 23638
  • Thank you received: 13984
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #351980

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 23638
  • Thank you received: 13984
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #351983

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4651
  • Thank you received: 2551
Great snapshot piece of 3 key PG prospects. Thanks Paultz.
Seems like Curbelo continues to impress, Davis very skilled, and Diarra sounds like he battles hard.
Plus, CMA's remark to AJ Hoggard is interesting.
I'd be thrilled with any of these guys.
We should be so lucky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #351984

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 23638
  • Thank you received: 13984

Chicago Days wrote: Great snapshot piece of 3 key PG prospects. Thanks Paultz.
Seems like Curbelo continues to impress, Davis very skilled, and Diarra sounds like he battles hard.
Plus, CMA's remark to AJ Hoggard is interesting.
I'd be thrilled with any of these guys.
We should be so lucky.

Forget Davis imo. Georgetown is way ahead of SJU.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #351990

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5916
  • Thank you received: 1636
Guess you guys have subscription to Rivals. I have 24/7 which used to be Scout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #351994

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 23638
  • Thank you received: 13984

bamafan wrote: Guess you guys have subscription to Rivals. I have 24/7 which used to be Scout.

The Rivals pieces I posted were tweeted by DeAnte Mitchell without pay wall surprisingly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #351996

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4651
  • Thank you received: 2551

Paultzman wrote:

Chicago Days wrote: Great snapshot piece of 3 key PG prospects. Thanks Paultz.
Seems like Curbelo continues to impress, Davis very skilled, and Diarra sounds like he battles hard.
Plus, CMA's remark to AJ Hoggard is interesting.
I'd be thrilled with any of these guys.
We should be so lucky.

Forget Davis imo. Georgetown is way ahead of SJU.


Right, I recall you saying that a bit ago.
Was just recapping DeAnte Mitchell's profiles.
But it is great the Staff seems very involved with Curbelo, Diarra,and Hoggard.
2020 seems he year of the PG, doesn't it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #352005

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 23638
  • Thank you received: 13984

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

June NBPA Top 100 Camp 3 months 1 week ago #352009

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 23638
  • Thank you received: 13984
The tweet ID given is invalid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight