Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NBA Lottery

NBA Lottery 1 week 11 hours ago #349044

• Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1183

SI1996 wrote:

SJU14 wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: The idea that the Knicks have nearly a 50% (47.9%) chance to fall to the 5th pick really seems ridiculous imho. At least they can't fall below 5. I'm guessing #3 but we'll see...

The top 2 picks are the money picks in this draft. There seems to be a big drop off after Zion and Ja

Most articles I read give it a top 3 for money picks with confidence in Barrett which means the Knicks will be pick 4 or 5.

I was an RJ Barrett hater all year so naturally Knicks will end up with him

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NBA Lottery 1 week 11 hours ago #349045

• SJU14
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 230

Jack Williams wrote:

SI1996 wrote:

SJU14 wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: The idea that the Knicks have nearly a 50% (47.9%) chance to fall to the 5th pick really seems ridiculous imho. At least they can't fall below 5. I'm guessing #3 but we'll see...

The top 2 picks are the money picks in this draft. There seems to be a big drop off after Zion and Ja

Most articles I read give it a top 3 for money picks with confidence in Barrett which means the Knicks will be pick 4 or 5.

I was an RJ Barrett hater all year so naturally Knicks will end up with him

I'm not an RJ Barrett hater but I'm not a fan of guards/wings that can't shoot

NBA Lottery 1 week 9 hours ago #349056

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 3114
Hard to get excited about RJ Barrett with 30% from 3 and in the 60s from the foul line. Praying we get lucky with first or second pick, but as a Knick fan expecting us to get 3 (or lower).

NBA Lottery 1 week 9 hours ago #349057

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 380

NCJohnnie wrote: Hard to get excited about RJ Barrett with 30% from 3 and in the 60s from the foul line. Praying we get lucky with first or second pick, but as a Knick fan expecting us to get 3 (or lower).

I agree NCJohnnie. However, these kids are all rushing to the NBA really before they are a finished product. He will need to be coached up and work to make up for the development he should be doing in college. He’s what, 19 years old? Just the way it is. Zion also needs work on his mid range shot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

NBA Lottery 1 week 8 hours ago #349069

• Jack Williams
Reports are Knicks will look to trade for Anthony Davis if they get the first pick. Not sure how I feel about that

NBA Lottery 1 week 7 hours ago #349072

• Double J
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 17

Jack Williams wrote: Reports are Knicks will look to trade for Anthony Davis if they get the first pick. Not sure how I feel about that

Would be a mistake IMO. Obviously Davis is an amazing talent but he just can't stay on the court. Too risky for an offseason that the Knicks have to get right. I would much rather Zion on a rookie contract to go with two other max-contract free agents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, oldschool Redmen

NBA Lottery 1 week 7 hours ago #349075

• oldschool Redmen
  • Thank you received: 544

Double J wrote:

Jack Williams wrote: Reports are Knicks will look to trade for Anthony Davis if they get the first pick. Not sure how I feel about that

Would be a mistake IMO. Obviously Davis is an amazing talent but he just can't stay on the court. Too risky for an offseason that the Knicks have to get right. I would much rather Zion on a rookie contract to go with two other max-contract free agents.

Ughhh only the retarded knicks for do something like that, must be Dolan. I'd quit if I'm the gm, instead of looking like an idiot.

ZION would be a rookie contract, and you'll have money for Durant and kyrie. AD is a great talent, but is to injury.
I'm so sick of this team, i swear, i wish daddy charles sold msg.
If they trade the #1 pick, if they get that, then I'm done with the Knicks and going with the nets, atleast until james drops dead.
And yes i meant that, i hate that pos with a passion.

NBA Lottery 1 week 6 hours ago #349079

• Jack Williams
Agree with you guys. Zion on a rookie deal surrounded by stars (KD, maybe Kemba) is a recipe for a championship.

Zion being on a rookie deal gives you some spending money to bolster your bench, which is vital.

Joel Embiid just sported a +90 for the series against the raptors and had to go off the floor crying cause the team couldn’t hold it together when he went to the bench. Bench is important

NBA Lottery 1 week 6 hours ago #349080

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 766
I wouldn’t take Barret over Ja but I do think his game is built exactly for the nba. He will get away with 3 1/2 steps, push offs, and will live at the line. Think his shot will eventually be solid, doesn’t look broken to me.

Of course if by the grace of god the Knicks do get the #1 pick they will trade it, cuz Knicks gonna Knicks.

NBA Lottery 1 week 6 hours ago #349081

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 3114
I agree as well. Aside from AD being a bit prone to injury (only twice has he missed less than 10 games in a season), I'm not 100% convinced he is built for a place like NY. If they are lucky enough to get #1 pick, take Zion and team him with KD and Kemba or Kyrie along with their existing young talent base (Knox, Robinson, Smith Trier etc.).
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, Andrew

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter