Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Old st.johns fan

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348943

  • Pat Walsh
  • Pat Walsh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3
  • Thank you received: 2
My name is Pat Walsh born raised in Queens 15min from campous.Have followed the Remen since Lous’ early days.Have reqad this forumn for many years never posted and only did so in an effort to be somewhat involved. I was a PO inb nyc Transit Police and worked 25 years as a union electrician on LI,retired in 2005 moved to Florida to a place called the villages and recently moved Suncity south of Tampa,
Enjoy reading the boards some of you I have read for years mrkras and paultzman among them .I have a quick question Was Frank Mulzoff at one time a coach at St Johns?I know at one time he coached at the HS I went to.St Pascals. In Hollis Go Redmen
Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: MCNPA, Frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348951

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4219
  • Thank you received: 898

Pat Walsh wrote: My name is Pat Walsh born raised in Queens 15min from campous.Have followed the Remen since Lous’ early days.Have reqad this forumn for many years never posted and only did so in an effort to be somewhat involved. I was a PO inb nyc Transit Police and worked 25 years as a union electrician on LI,retired in 2005 moved to Florida to a place called the villages and recently moved Suncity south of Tampa,
Enjoy reading the boards some of you I have read for years mrkras and paultzman among them .I have a quick question Was Frank Mulzoff at one time a coach at St Johns?I know at one time he coached at the HS I went to.St Pascals. In Hollis Go Redmen
Pat

Welcome to the board, Pat!

Mulzoff coached for three seasons ('70-'73): 56-27 record (.675) and one NCAA appearance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by redken.

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348952

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 23215
  • Thank you received: 13254

Pat Walsh wrote: My name is Pat Walsh born raised in Queens 15min from campous.Have followed the Remen since Lous’ early days.Have reqad this forumn for many years never posted and only did so in an effort to be somewhat involved. I was a PO inb nyc Transit Police and worked 25 years as a union electrician on LI,retired in 2005 moved to Florida to a place called the villages and recently moved Suncity south of Tampa,
Enjoy reading the boards some of you I have read for years mrkras and paultzman among them .I have a quick question Was Frank Mulzoff at one time a coach at St Johns?I know at one time he coached at the HS I went to.St Pascals. In Hollis Go Redmen
Pat

Yes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348954

  • otis
  • otis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2671
  • Thank you received: 922
Hey Pat

Don’t be a stranger. Please feel free to be a regular poster..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348958

  • newsman13
  • newsman13's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1070
  • Thank you received: 79
Mulzoff played at St John's in the late 40s...before being shipped to Korea. He got the SJU head coaching job when Looie left for the Nets. He got fired when Looie wanted his old job back....maybe starting the St John's tradition of getting into the NCAA TOURNAMENT...then losing your job. He died a couple of years or so ago at the ripe age of 89..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348969

  • fuchsia
  • fuchsia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1365
  • Thank you received: 186
Welcome. Reports indicate Villages near Ocala have highest STD rate of any USA community.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348977

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11278
  • Thank you received: 3547

fuchsia wrote: Welcome. Reports indicate Villages near Ocala have highest STD rate of any USA community.

it’s true !! I have clients there and if you can drive anything other than a golf cart you will get laid every night
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarkRedman, Frank61, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348979

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3765
  • Thank you received: 1267

mjmaherjr wrote:

fuchsia wrote: Welcome. Reports indicate Villages near Ocala have highest STD rate of any USA community.

it’s true !! I have clients there and if you can drive anything other than a golf cart you will get laid every night


Especially if you can drive at night
That makes you absolutely GOLDEN with the ladies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348981

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3765
  • Thank you received: 1267

Pat Walsh wrote: My name is Pat Walsh born raised in Queens 15min from campous.Have followed the Remen since Lous’ early days.Have reqad this forumn for many years never posted and only did so in an effort to be somewhat involved. I was a PO inb nyc Transit Police and worked 25 years as a union electrician on LI,retired in 2005 moved to Florida to a place called the villages and recently moved Suncity south of Tampa,
Enjoy reading the boards some of you I have read for years mrkras and paultzman among them .I have a quick question Was Frank Mulzoff at one time a coach at St Johns?I know at one time he coached at the HS I went to.St Pascals. In Hollis Go Redmen
Pat


Mulzoff was a history teacher at Connetquot HS (Suffolk County) before coaching at SJU
By the way, if your frame of reference is the Looie years, you are not an old St John's fan
You're in your prime
Welcome aboard the site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MarkRedman.

Old st.johns fan 2 months 1 week ago #348986

  • bobo
  • bobo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1041
  • Thank you received: 26

MarkRedman wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

fuchsia wrote: Welcome. Reports indicate Villages near Ocala have highest STD rate of any USA community.

it’s true !! I have clients there and if you can drive anything other than a golf cart you will get laid every night


Especially if you can drive at night
That makes you absolutely GOLDEN with the ladies


Since the ration of women to men is 10-1, even I could score there!!! :cheer:

nypost.com/2009/01/25/retire-to-the-bedroom/
Losing feels worse than winning feels good

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bobo.
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter