Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352534

• L J S A
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 4458

Andrew wrote: I expect someone to pick up Ponds in the latter part of the second round. Hopefully he makes the most of his chance. I am rooting for him.

I'm actually starting to think he goes undrafted. Starting to think scouts think he has baggage/too many drawbacks, and that they can find a small instant offense guy who has less negatives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352541

• linx
  • Thank you received: 55

L J S A wrote:

Andrew wrote: I expect someone to pick up Ponds in the latter part of the second round. Hopefully he makes the most of his chance. I am rooting for him.

I'm actually starting to think he goes undrafted. Starting to think scouts think he has baggage/too many drawbacks, and that they can find a small instant offense guy who has less negatives.

What is Ponds baggage?

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352549

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 25973
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew, Tommy O 54

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352552

• redmanwest
  • Thank you received: 824
Sincerely hoping that Ponds and Simon get drafted so that they can advance their ambitions of playing professionally. I have to believe that, especially in Pond's case, some team would take a flyer on a kid with tremendous basketball talent and instincts, despite his stature. Both these guys will play professionally somewhere, but here's hoping that they get a shot at the big show.

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352560

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 6575
I really enjoy watching the NBA draft show. Lots of drama after you get by the first couple of choices. Knicks have done very well with their second round picks the last couple of years (Damean Dotson & Mitch Robinson) and may try to trade Nikitilina for an early second round pick.
I'll be rooting for Shamorie's name to be called. Justin will get his chance in summer league to catch on with a team.

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352579

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 2640
Just read the Knicks have 5 mill to essentially spend on second round picks tonight. They usually go for 1.5 - 2 mill. Would love to see them snag another pick and of course draft our boy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Last edit: by Amaseinyourface.

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352580

• L J S A
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 4458

linx wrote:

L J S A wrote:

What is Ponds baggage?

Don't know. I'm not a scout.

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352581

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 3395

linx wrote:

L J S A wrote:

What is Ponds baggage?

Samsonite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352588

• Ron
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 567

SHAMORI PONDS DRAFT PROJECTION & SIMON ??? 2 years 1 month ago #352608

• SJU2000alum15
  • Thank you received: 352
I don’t think he’s getting drafted only 7 picks to go even the dude from Hofstra just got picked very disappointing I feel for Ponds but he should have stayed for his senior year and play for a coach with an actual system and he could have had a big year and greatly improve his draft status, the people advising these kids are clueless! Be honest with the kids don’t hype them up and make them think they are better then they are it’s a real shame. I hope he catches on with someone gets a summer league invite and makes the most of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, mjmaherjr, gonzalo, RICH K aka Booksnball, Sal Meli

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight