Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pitino

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338914

• Marillac
  • Thank you received: 1198

SJUNC wrote: Maybe we can get the Southern District of NY to apologize to Pitino on an episode of Billions.

Rumor has it that Matty Hoops and Tom Bradley have the lead prosecutor for the SDNY in the trunk with an apology forthcoming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, Porgyman, bamafan, Patrick C ripdumaine, Mike Zaun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338918

• tom bradley
  • Thank you received: 221
I am just telling y'all with my best fake southern accent. This situation has now crashed and burned so bad that only Rick Pitino can save us now! No way can Hurley stop this dumpster fire. No way he has no experience with what is going on now. Pitino has it as he got to Kentucky after their coach was caught paying kids! This is now a burned to the ground rebuild

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338919

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 798
Maybe Cincinnati is a school that will give Pitino his next chance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, NCJohnnie

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338921

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 1580

tom bradley wrote: I am just telling y'all with my best fake southern accent. This situation has now crashed and burned so bad that only Rick Pitino can save us now! No way can Hurley stop this dumpster fire. No way he has no experience with what is going on now. Pitino has it as he got to Kentucky after their coach was caught paying kids! This is now a burned to the ground rebuild

Put down the gun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose, Frank61

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338922

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1049
Do we want to watch another big program sign him and have wild success, or do we want to be the one taking the chance to get ranked every year and deep tourney runs?

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338927

• Marillac
  • Thank you received: 1198

bamafan wrote:

tom bradley wrote: I am just telling y'all with my best fake southern accent. This situation has now crashed and burned so bad that only Rick Pitino can save us now! No way can Hurley stop this dumpster fire. No way he has no experience with what is going on now. Pitino has it as he got to Kentucky after their coach was caught paying kids! This is now a burned to the ground rebuild

Put down the gun!

I also read this picturing him with a gun...and a possible hostage. The guy has style.

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338934

• tom bradley
  • Thank you received: 221

Marillac wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Put down the gun!

I also read this picturing him with a gun...and a possible hostage. The guy has style.

Gotta love you Marillac! This is now a much worse situation than when Lavin and Norm left! Sorry there is absolutely no way Hurley can fix this mess now! I dont care how many Bormans he can bring in. This is a job for the man who has done it before!! This is getting worse by the minute. Hearing Mullin is pissed...

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338940

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 2533

What has crashed and burned?
Trimble, Simon and maybe Roberts and Keita leaving?
Puhleeeze man.

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338942

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 2533

tom bradley wrote:

Marillac wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Put down the gun!

Gotta love you Marillac! This is now a much worse situation than when Lavin and Norm left! Sorry there is absolutely no way Hurley can fix this mess now! I dont care how many Bormans he can bring in. This is a job for the man who has done it before!! This is getting worse by the minute. Hearing Mullin is pissed...

Awww
Too bad
The following user(s) said Thank You: ron

Pitino 3 months 1 week ago #338945

• oldschool Redmen
  • Thank you received: 566

tom bradley wrote:

Marillac wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Put down the gun!

Sure Bobby could, it's take him 4 or 5 years, but he could definitely it, but with Rick it will take 2 or 3 years.
My patience is shot.

Last edit: by oldschool Redmen.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter