Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330117

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 829

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Knight.

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330118

• Jack Williams
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1014
Go 3-0 against these softies

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330127

• Room112
  • Thank you received: 819
Anyone with an extra ticket for sale please PM me. I'm going alone and would prefer to sit with fellow redmen fans.

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330129

• Jack Williams
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1014

Room112 wrote: Anyone with an extra ticket for sale please PM me. I'm going alone and would prefer to sit with fellow redmen fans.

+1. Don’t know if my friends are gonna go tomorrow with night classes and class Friday but i wanna go really bad after seeing us show up tonight. Let me know if anyone wants to sell me a ticket!

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330133

• IDRAFT
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 334
Just when I thought I was out - they pull me back in!

Seriously, just bought my tickets and really looking forward to tomorrow night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, JohnnyFan

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330140

• Beast of the East
  • Thank you received: 2031
Well I think a W tomorrow could punch their ticket
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330142

• austour
  • Thank you received: 619

Beast of the East wrote: Well I think a W tomorrow could punch their ticket

Seriously? The win tonight got them out of Dayton. They will be in win or lose tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, Paultzman, Moose, Delaware, SLYFOXX1968, Jack Williams, ron

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330150

• oldschool Redmen
  • Thank you received: 394
Lets go for the hat trick, beat Marquette 3 times.

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330151

• Beast of the East
  • Thank you received: 2031

austour wrote:

Beast of the East wrote: Well I think a W tomorrow could punch their ticket

Seriously? The win tonight got them out of Dayton. They will be in win or lose tomorrow.

I so err on the side of caution.

We lose tomorrow, there will be talk of nit, coaching changes, and failed season
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

(BET @MSG-Game-2) Marquette, Thur. Mar. 14, 7pm, FS1 / 970AM 1 week 5 days ago #330188

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 10044
Big minutes for main guys last night, but a very well conditioned group. However, back to back games are obviously tough with a thin roster. It would be nice to get a little something from Trimble who has had some open looks & hopefully Keita can again do some little things.

Last season with a less talented squad SJU faded v. Xavier in second half in Big E T, but that was an afternoon game as I recall. They have really gotten after it v Marquette in two wins getting physical with Hauser and Howard.

Hopefully they will have the energy to be very aggressive and replicate that & get high powered M’Q out of sync early & get this done, tough task. Now that SJ is safely in, kids should be loose and give it a go.

Grabbing this one at packed MSG will really boost team confidence heading into the Dance. So great to wash that nasty losing streak taste out of mouths last night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beast of the East, SJU1512, Amaseinyourface, JohnnyFan

Last edit: by Paultzman.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter