Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Keita Status

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #329811

• Marillac
  • Thank you received: 1198

IDRAFT wrote: If he leaves after he season doesn’t he lose a year of eligibility? Not saying he won’t, just verifying the rules.

He could play d-2 immediately. That may be the best level for him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #329822

• Knight
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1067
He can do alot tonight by just getting in the way of DePaul's rebounders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beast of the East, Frank61, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #329827

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 225
Kieta is not the answer for us tonite he has be unable to stop offensive centers We need him to box out and grab rebounds The game is in the hands of Pons Heron and Clark each has to be on we need20 pts from P ,20 pts from H and 18 from Clark and the rest from the bench key is D and holding them under 70

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #329831

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 467

RedStormRising2 wrote: Dumb question, what was wrong with Keita? Was he out with an injury or dealing with non-basketball issues?

Thanks

If you hadn't asked, I would have? I just figured his non-appearance along with Williams last Saturday were DNP Coach's decision.

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #329837

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2187

Paultzman wrote: Some guys are just not cut out for college and better served earning $$ somewhere in the world.

I find this comment very interesting, and shocked no one else has picked up on it. Unless I'm reading too much into it.

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #329842

• Room112
  • Thank you received: 894

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Some guys are just not cut out for college and better served earning $$ somewhere in the world.

I find this comment very interesting, and shocked no one else has picked up on it. Unless I'm reading too much into it.

I thought so too. Not something we'd really heard. He always came across like a solid teammate.

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #329863

• Boo Harvey
  • Thank you received: 226

Room112 wrote:

L J S A wrote:

I thought so too. Not something we'd really heard. He always came across like a solid teammate.

I think you guys are reading way too much into Paultz’ comments. The obvious inference is that Keita isn’t into academics and the other rigors and responsibilities of college life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #329864

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2187

Boo Harvey wrote:

Room112 wrote:

L J S A wrote:

I think you guys are reading way too much into Paultz’ comments. The obvious inference is that Keita isn’t into academics and the other rigors and responsibilities of college life.

What do you mean "you guys"? Yes, I get the inference. My issue was does that mean he will be departing after the school year?

Last edit: by L J S A. Reason: duplicate word

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #329868

• SJU14
  • Thank you received: 264

L J S A wrote:

Boo Harvey wrote:

Room112 wrote:

L J S A wrote:

What do you mean "you guys"? Yes, I get the inference. My issue was does that mean he will be departing after the school year?

Seems that way

Keita Status 3 months 1 week ago #330169

• Beast of the East
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2580
I hope that as you wake up this morning you put some sugar on the words Keita made you eat.

He was a factor in the second half, and as in the seton hall game gives hope that he can very much be a serviceable part of rotation who can contribute significantly on an undersized team
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmanwest, Frank61

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter