Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 1 week ago #330227

• redken
  • Thank you received: 887
Unusual but some posters on the Seton Hall forum actually praised last night's defensive effort. A few went so far as to agree that our zone was "brilliant and completely effective." Quite a compliment on a forum that has constantly bashed Mullin as a horrible coach.
Last edit: by redken.
The topic has been locked.

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 1 week ago #330228

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 1265

redken wrote: Unusual but some posters on the Seton Hall forum actually praised last night's defensive effort. A few went so far as to agree that our zone was "brilliant and completely effective." Quite a compliment on a forum that has constantly bashed Mullin as a horrible coach.

The defensive change helped a ton and we are going to need some wrinkles moving forward, to combat our opositions’s formerly easy preparation against us. It rattled Strus and others a ton.

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 1 week ago #330246

• RedmanMike
  • Thank you received: 77
Mullin and the staff get ripped for never changing things up - I've done it myself. But last night they had a good defensive game plan, and time to implement it - and it worked. Credit to them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware, bob, Knight

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 1 week ago #330727

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2187

L J S A wrote:

Adam wrote: HELL of a win! I was super anxious for this, so glad we were able to pull it off!!

And the resident NET guru's work wasn't a complete waste of his time!

I usually like to see our name flash on the screen before getting too excited, but it definitely feels like a lock to me now. It's actually the most lock-ish I've felt, which is remarkable considering our slump seemed like a killer.

I actually thought about adding the disclaimer "unless we lose by 30 to Marquette," but I purposely left it out because I didn't think there was any way in hell we'd lose by more than 7 if we did lose. Whoops.

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 1 week ago #330728

• fordham96
  • Thank you received: 1745

L J S A wrote:

L J S A wrote:

Adam wrote: HELL of a win! I was super anxious for this, so glad we were able to pull it off!!

And the resident NET guru's work wasn't a complete waste of his time!

I usually like to see our name flash on the screen before getting too excited, but it definitely feels like a lock to me now. It's actually the most lock-ish I've felt, which is remarkable considering our slump seemed like a killer.

I actually thought about adding the disclaimer "unless we lose by 30 to Marquette," but I purposely left it out because I didn't think there was any way in hell we'd lose by more than 7 if we did lose. Whoops.

You see that you jinxed them...LOL!
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter