Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #328946

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1067
Last edit: by Knight.
The topic has been locked.

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #328990

• oldschool Redmen
  • Thank you received: 559
I won't be watching this game, I might be constantly getting score updates on my phone, but won't allow myself to watch it. They were never supposed to be playing on wednesday and wouldn't have until the damn choke job. I hope they win for all of you people who watch it, you deserve a w.
I could care less about this game. How I think is, if they win then who cares because then they'll only be playing Thursday which is what most of us expected anyway. Only a W Thursday matters to me.

Guess I'm the worse fan.

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #328997

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 1715
I wish I cared. I don’t. Total apathy. That’s what this season has done to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, mjmaherjr, redken, IDRAFT, bamafan, Mike Zaun

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #328999

• SJU2000alum15
  • Thank you received: 236
We can’t lose to DePaul 3 times in one year can we?? Maybe we can hold strus under 40 this time.

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #329001

• DoodyNY33
  • Thank you received: 171
Couldn't care less. At this point, the season is a complete disappointment. Whether it's our big man Marvin Clark averaging 5 RPG or Justin Simon not having a clue what he's doing or Shamorie Ponds jacking up 3's from 25 feet away, this team is flat out bad. From the start of the season to yesterday, we have to discuss intensity and hustle and why they don't even attempt to play defense on some possessions. It's so old. Here's the fact. When you lose 2 to Providence, 2 to DePaul, and 2 to Xavier, you aren't a good basketball team. I don't care if you beat Marquette. They just aren't that good.

And as far as the coaching staff goes, I have no words. I hope, beyond hope, that Mullin leaves after this season. Because his presence on the sidelines is an absolute joke. He has zero coaching ability and you can see it in the results. Guys aren't prepared, guys are making the same mistakes, guys have no idea where they need to be. Add to that his stubbornness around changing his staff (which is weak), inability to help with recruiting at all, and just attitude towards the job itself. Please Cragg, just move on after this season. Not even a chance I'll continue wasting my time on this program if he's still here next season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MJDinkins, RedStormRising, Delaware, bamafan

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #329003

• Chris7
  • Thank you received: 161
I was extremely disappointed after making the trip to last nights debacle of a game. However, I woke up this morning remembering it’s March.

It’s new life. This team can beat anyone and can lose to anyone. Time to run the table and put the past behind us. Let’s go!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrookJersey Redmen, SLYFOXX1968

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #329041

• JackofVirginia
  • Thank you received: 378

Chris7 wrote: I was extremely disappointed after making the trip to last nights debacle of a game. However, I woke up this morning remembering it’s March.

It’s new life. This team can beat anyone and can lose to anyone. Time to run the table and put the past behind us. Let’s go!

Disappointed to say the least. Mullin has one senior, three juniors, and one soph starting. No way a coach finishes seventh with that much experience. And Ewing has three freshmen starting and improving. Just think what Mullin will do with a whole bunch of new players. Future is not bright as long as this staff remains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising, Delaware, bamafan

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #329043

• Tommy O 54
  • Thank you received: 192
We win this game then toss up on Thursday, im sure i could take a loss wed.night!

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #329055

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 1568

Chris7 wrote: I was extremely disappointed after making the trip to last nights debacle of a game. However, I woke up this morning remembering it’s March.

How do you breath through the pom poms?

(BET @MSG-Game 1) DePaul, Wed. Mar. 13, 9:30pm, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #329064

• P Simmons
  • Thank you received: 183

JackofVirginia wrote:

Disappointed to say the least. Mullin has one senior, three juniors, and one soph starting. No way a coach finishes seventh with that much experience. And Ewing has three freshmen starting and improving. Just think what Mullin will do with a whole bunch of new players. Future is not bright as long as this staff remains.

Ewing also has Jessie Govan, an outstanding, experienced big man. Put Govan on our roster and the results would have been drastically different.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLYFOXX1968
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter