Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324063

• Monte
  • Monte's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3118

Paultzman wrote:

Monte wrote:

Marillac wrote: Gotta subtract points from Monte for the diner salad. Otis and Panther with strong orders.

Not proud of the fact that I'm eating a salad at one of the best comfort food joints around, but I need to watch my figure for professional purposes. LOL

Will hopefully bump into you Saturday Mark, with new svelte look, how will I recognize you? :)

In an odd twist of fate, I got called to do a short film Saturday afternoon(in to the evening) in Newark of all places. So looks like I'm going to miss the game. Believe me its killing me, but this is a filmmaker that I've worked with before and who I hope to work with again, so I've got to do it. Let me know when you're in the city again. Miss our periodic lunches.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324064

• OhioFan
  • Thank you received: 465
I guess everyone else was afraid to broach the subject, but it looks like OTIS should have been the one eating a salad. Looks like he has been packing on the pounds since I saw him last.
Ubi Caritas, Where charity and love are, God is there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: otis

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324067

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 19555

Monte wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Monte wrote:

Marillac wrote: Gotta subtract points from Monte for the diner salad. Otis and Panther with strong orders.

Not proud of the fact that I'm eating a salad at one of the best comfort food joints around, but I need to watch my figure for professional purposes. LOL

Will hopefully bump into you Saturday Mark, with new svelte look, how will I recognize you? :)

In an odd twist of fate, I got called to do a short film Saturday afternoon(in to the evening) in Newark of all places. So looks like I'm going to miss the game. Believe me its killing me, but this is a filmmaker that I've worked with before and who I hope to work with again, so I've got to do it. Let me know when you're in the city again. Miss our periodic lunches.

Will do buddy & continued good fortune with new career.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324075

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 1690
I was at the Villanova game and wandered over to sec. 114. I did not see any familiar faces so I left. I have tix in sec. 118 for SH and will give it another shot. Hope to make the connection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OLV72

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324077

• OhioFan
  • Thank you received: 465

Knight wrote: I was at the Villanova game and wandered over to sec. 114. I did not see any familiar faces so I left. I have tix in sec. 118 for SH and will give it another shot. Hope to make the connection.

Someone must have told them you were on your way :pinch:
Ubi Caritas, Where charity and love are, God is there.

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324081

• Knight

OhioFan wrote:

Knight wrote: I was at the Villanova game and wandered over to sec. 114. I did not see any familiar faces so I left. I have tix in sec. 118 for SH and will give it another shot. Hope to make the connection.

Someone must have told them you were on your way :pinch:

Ah ha! As I suspected. :dry:

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324094

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4831

as soon as halftime starts we usually empty for 5 minutes for bathrooms Bronx Pale Ales etc. Otis originally came over before the game started not realizing I always wait to make a grand entrance but he met all the guys and I ran into him as I was walking into our section and then we had a lot of celebrating to do after the game and he came back over post game. Usually 5 minutes into halftime we are getting back to our seats. Second and third to last row dead center
The following user(s) said Thank You: Knight

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324096

• Knight

mjmaherjr wrote:

as soon as halftime starts we usually empty for 5 minutes for bathrooms Bronx Pale Ales etc. Otis originally came over before the game started not realizing I always wait to make a grand entrance but he met all the guys and I ran into him as I was walking into our section and then we had a lot of celebrating to do after the game and he came back over post game. Usually 5 minutes into halftime we are getting back to our seats. Second and third to last row dead center

For the SH game I'll be in sec. 118, row 20, seat 4. I'll come for a visit at the half.
Mike, do you enter with a banner, band and girls dropping flowers? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324102

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4831

Knight wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

For the SH game I'll be in sec. 118, row 20, seat 4. I'll come for a visit at the half.
Mike, do you enter with a banner, band and girls dropping flowers? :)

yes and I wait for the spotlight to hit my entrance :)

Panther, Otis and Monte 1 year 5 months ago #324106

• otis
  • Thank you received: 1454

Knight wrote: ......For the SH game I'll be in sec. 118, row 20, seat 4. I'll come for a visit at the half......

_______

please post a group photo after the StJohn's win over SH.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight