Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Heron Injury Status

Heron Injury Status 6 days 3 hours ago #321868

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1645

Monte wrote: Not only is it always something around here, it always seems to be something mysterious.

That’s because St. John’s and The NY Mets share the same medical staff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, Mike Zaun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 6 days 3 hours ago #321869

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 1131
FWIW.....ZAGS Tweet:

Mustapha Heron of @StJohnsBBall ‘should be good’ for Tuesday vs. Butler after missing Saturday with a knee injury, per source.

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

Heron Injury Status 6 days 3 hours ago #321870

• Spocky Ramone
  • Thank you received: 218

Chicago Days wrote:

Monte wrote: Not only is it always something around here, it always seems to be something mysterious.

Medical staff? Is that a thing?
It’s a double knit world, baby
And your heart is my goal
I’ll pick the lock
With my pet rock
To get to your bell bottom soul

Heron Injury Status 6 days 3 hours ago #321873

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1645

Spocky Ramone wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

Medical staff? Is that a thing?

Yup. 2 trainers + 1 nurse = ‘medical staff’.
Lol.

Heron Injury Status 6 days 1 hour ago #321881

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 2440

Its a new world in college basketball where honesty is not the best policy.
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, Moose

Heron Injury Status 5 days 15 hours ago #321889

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 314
Even if he can't go for long, Heron's return tomorrow should be a big psychological lift for the team. That plus atonement for the egg on Saturday should bode well for us.

Heron Injury Status 5 days 15 hours ago #321891

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 651

See Harvey? Not just me...Monte's 100% right it's always mysterious. Bruises, tendonitis, can't specify which knee, going pro, chicken pox...who really ever knows?

Heron Injury Status 5 days 14 hours ago #321898

• Marillac
  • Thank you received: 711

Mike Zaun wrote: If he's our for any extended period of time it's game, set, match. I said before the season I could see us missing the tourney, making the NIT and then half the board will be saying Mullin deserves an extension because not making the tourney was due to injuries, not his fault. Totally disagree...it's on the staff for having no bench. Honestly, even if Mullin does lead us to the tourney, let's be real...he's clearly not the answer long-term. The team plays clueless and you can clearly see there is no real plan. Feel terrible for Ponds who very possibly will leave SJ without ever experiencing a game in the NCAA Tourney. What a waste of such a special talent. If we can't win consistently with Heron, Ponds, Clark, LJ, we will never be consistent under Mullin. I don't care if he has 5 star kids.

“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come. -William Shakespeare” -Marillac

Last edit: by Marillac.

Heron Injury Status 5 days 14 hours ago #321901

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 314

Mike Zaun wrote:

See Harvey? Not just me...Monte's 100% right it's always mysterious. Bruises, tendonitis, can't specify which knee, going pro, chicken pox...who really ever knows?

You need to take a trip to Nola and check in with some of the Voodoo priestesses to get some answers to your burning questions. and maybe have four or five Hurricanes beforehand to put you in the proper frame of mind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Mike Zaun

Heron Injury Status 5 days 13 hours ago #321904

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 651

Marillac wrote:

Mike Zaun wrote: If he's our for any extended period of time it's game, set, match. I said before the season I could see us missing the tourney, making the NIT and then half the board will be saying Mullin deserves an extension because not making the tourney was due to injuries, not his fault. Totally disagree...it's on the staff for having no bench. Honestly, even if Mullin does lead us to the tourney, let's be real...he's clearly not the answer long-term. The team plays clueless and you can clearly see there is no real plan. Feel terrible for Ponds who very possibly will leave SJ without ever experiencing a game in the NCAA Tourney. What a waste of such a special talent. If we can't win consistently with Heron, Ponds, Clark, LJ, we will never be consistent under Mullin. I don't care if he has 5 star kids.

“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come. -William Shakespeare” -Marillac

"Failure isn't fatal, but failure to change might be" - John Wooden

Last edit: by Mike Zaun.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com.

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul