Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Heron Injury Status

Heron Injury Status 1 week 9 hours ago #321490

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 20876
  • Thank you received: 8979
Per Bryan Fonseca
Chris Mullin says Mustapha Heron has a sore right knee and is day-to-day. Banged knees during the Marquette game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 1 week 9 hours ago #321494

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5155
  • Thank you received: 897

Paultzman wrote: Per Bryan Fonseca
Chris Mullin says Mustapha Heron has a sore right knee and is day-to-day. Banged knees during the Marquette game.

Uh oh, the dreaded day to day routine. Hope he plays Tuesday night we need him and a win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 1 week 9 hours ago #321498

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 20876
  • Thank you received: 8979

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Per Bryan Fonseca
Chris Mullin says Mustapha Heron has a sore right knee and is day-to-day. Banged knees during the Marquette game.


Uh oh, the dreaded day to day routine. Hope he plays Tuesday night we need him and a win.

New SJU physician, Dr Jack Kevorkian Jr., on the case, no worry. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105, mjmaherjr, JackofVirginia, bamafan, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 1 week 9 hours ago #321504

  • Knight
  • Knight's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4374
  • Thank you received: 610

Paultzman wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Per Bryan Fonseca
Chris Mullin says Mustapha Heron has a sore right knee and is day-to-day. Banged knees during the Marquette game.


Uh oh, the dreaded day to day routine. Hope he plays Tuesday night we need him and a win.

New SJU physician, Dr Jack Kevorkian Jr., on the case, no worry. :)


Didn't he get some experience with the Mets?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, mjmaherjr, bamafan, Andrew, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 1 week 8 hours ago #321548

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2995
  • Thank you received: 1131
Watching him walk today makes me think he is a long shot for Tuesday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 1 week 7 hours ago #321568

  • Mike Zaun
  • Mike Zaun's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1130
  • Thank you received: 651
If he's our for any extended period of time it's game, set, match. I said before the season I could see us missing the tourney, making the NIT and then half the board will be saying Mullin deserves an extension because not making the tourney was due to injuries, not his fault. Totally disagree...it's on the staff for having no bench. Honestly, even if Mullin does lead us to the tourney, let's be real...he's clearly not the answer long-term. The team plays clueless and you can clearly see there is no real plan. Feel terrible for Ponds who very possibly will leave SJ without ever experiencing a game in the NCAA Tourney. What a waste of such a special talent. If we can't win consistently with Heron, Ponds, Clark, LJ, we will never be consistent under Mullin. I don't care if he has 5 star kids.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105, isham, ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 1 week 6 hours ago #321617

  • Room112
  • Room112's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1878
  • Thank you received: 651

Mike Zaun wrote: If he's our for any extended period of time it's game, set, match. I said before the season I could see us missing the tourney, making the NIT and then half the board will be saying Mullin deserves an extension because not making the tourney was due to injuries, not his fault. Totally disagree...it's on the staff for having no bench. Honestly, even if Mullin does lead us to the tourney, let's be real...he's clearly not the answer long-term. The team plays clueless and you can clearly see there is no real plan. Feel terrible for Ponds who very possibly will leave SJ without ever experiencing a game in the NCAA Tourney. What a waste of such a special talent. If we can't win consistently with Heron, Ponds, Clark, LJ, we will never be consistent under Mullin. I don't care if he has 5 star kids.


Dude, I literally don't think there is anyone satisfied with the current record or even believes Mullin deserves an extension aside from 1 or 2 people. C'mon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 1 week 1 hour ago #321715

  • Ray Morgan
  • Ray Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1628
  • Thank you received: 539

Paultzman wrote: Per Bryan Fonseca
Chris Mullin says Mustapha Heron has a sore right knee and is day-to-day. Banged knees during the Marquette game.


He banged knees? Kurt Angle won a gold medal with a broken freakin neck. Someone show our guys a tape of Willis Reed entering the court in game 7, dragging his 260 pound busted ass body around on a torn thigh muscle after an 82 game season and a bunch of playoff games. I'm sure Heron is not dogging it. He is not Lovett. But we need him badly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 6 days 16 hours ago #321729

  • frank
  • frank's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 247
  • Thank you received: 27
When did he get hurt ?He looked fine when he defended Howard at the last shot of the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heron Injury Status 6 days 16 hours ago #321731

  • P Simmons
  • P Simmons's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1385
  • Thank you received: 19

frank wrote: When did he get hurt ?He looked fine when he defended Howard at the last shot of the game.


He went down really hard toward the end of the Marquette game. He was probably just going on adrenaline for the last couple minutes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter



ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com.


Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul