Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM

Show up 2 months 2 weeks ago #321512

• SJU61982
  • Thank you received: 771

danfog wrote: Simon and Clark please show up Tuesday

Clark's shot has totally disappeared. I don't know what he can do differently, other then the shots going in. I don't think he's taken many bad ones (in fact, I thought he passed up some good looks today, which is disturbing), so I don't know what to tell him.

Simon's first half the other night was probably a fluke, unfortunately. More unfortunate, is that we do not have a capable replacement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321513

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 977

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321514

• IDRAFT
  • Thank you received: 403
So how many hours before Braziller claims we lost this game because of our OOC schedule?

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321515

• SJUNC
  • Thank you received: 104
They think they are better than they are and don't respect all opponents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising, ron

Show up 2 months 2 weeks ago #321516

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 977
Yea, Simon and Clark not Simon and Garfunkel

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321517

• Mean Gene
  • Thank you received: 514

SJUNC wrote: They think they are better than they are and don't respect all opponents.

Bingo!!! How many bad losses will it take before they realize this?

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321518

• Tonyinfairfield
  • Thank you received: 330
Are we sure we want to play all of our home games at the Garden? We’re 1-2there this year, with our one win being against Princeton
The following user(s) said Thank You: IDRAFT

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321520

• 41ndone
  • Thank you received: 89

Eric Williamson wrote:

Porgyman wrote: This team played like it has never seen a zone defense on offense, and like a fifth grade girls team rebounding the ball on defense.
Ill prepared. Ill motivated.
In another post, I mentioned that Mullin needs to go Bobby Knight on this team. Open up the gym at 2 am tomorrow morning. Run them to death. If they don’t want to expend effort during the game, maybe they will at practice.
And while we’re at it, the AD can gather Mullin and the staff in an office and explain how this lack of effort will not be tolerated!

Under no circumstance should the AD EVER intervene with the coach in regards to effort, coaching strategy, etc.....

Firing is a sort of "intervention"

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321521

• Sju grad 13
  • Thank you received: 492
This team acts like Vegeta from DBZ. Their ego’s always get in the way.

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321522

• IDRAFT
  • Thank you received: 403
The refs were not the reason we lost, if they had actually let the teams play we might have lost by more. But they totally ruined thIs game. The second half was just whistle after whistle no flow, no basketball. They are the most consistent thing I have seen this year, they are awful every game.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter