Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321433

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 977
Two stinkers in the Garden in front of big crowds .. shame on them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61, sjc88, richard A Steinfeld, JohnnyFan, Mike Zaun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321434

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 362
Utterly unforgiveable defeat at home. Amazingly poor and lifeless performance by everyone involved. I don't get it and I don't think I ever will.
Until today, I thought we were an NCAA team. After today, I realized they just don't deserve it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Zaun

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321435

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 11157
Luca would have gotten a rebound v Keita with zero, my lord. Cooley saw vulnerability inside & pounded away.

Monte said it best; playing at home with a great opportunity and getting beaten soundly by struggling team who did not shoot well has to be of concern, Heron absence or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Frank61, bamafan

Last edit: by Paultzman.

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321436

• ron
  • Thank you received: 337
A very frustrating team to watch. The only consistent thing about this team is that they are inconsistent!
Ron
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321437

• Joe Tempesta
  • Thank you received: 7
Ponds and Figueroa were the only two players in double figures today. The next high scorer was Keita. Think about that. Roberts was excellent today!

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321438

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 11157
Hold on, Chris just called a timeout. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonyinfairfield , bamafan, guinness77, Amaseinyourface

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321439

• Room112
  • Thank you received: 862
Let's be honest, we're a small team, and we all knew all year we were going to be outrebounded nearly every game. However, our equalizer was supposed to be the 3 point shot. We've been shooting less and less of them every game, and today was a 2-12 disaster. Troubling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IDRAFT

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321440

• Mean Gene
  • Thank you received: 514

sjc88 wrote: Utterly unforgiveable defeat at home. Amazingly poor and lifeless performance by everyone involved. I don't get it and I don't think I ever will.
Until today, I thought we were an NCAA team. After today, I realized they just don't deserve it.

It’s just infuriating as a fan to see the lackluster effort that this team gives at times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321441

• fordham96
  • Thank you received: 1639
Transfer U ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising, Mike Zaun

(POST-GAME) Providence (MSG), Sat. Feb. 9, Noon, CBS SN, 570AM 2 months 2 weeks ago #321442

• SJU2000alum15
  • Thank you received: 218
We finally got fans going to the Garden and then we put out performances like today and against Gtown watch now a lot of fans will sell their tickets for next week to Nova fans
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, sjc88, JohnnyFan

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter