Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320625

• espken
  • Thank you received: 410

Sherman, Sheridan & Grant wrote:

Coaster wrote: Bring out the blue unis more in the future.

Blue Storm !!!

Perfect 2-0 in the alternate blue this season

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by espken.

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320626

• montyaloofah
  • Thank you received: 25
Terrific gutsy win on the road. Means nothing if we don’t win the games we are supposed to down the road.

Want to commend Keita . Marquette was. Working the high screen for Keita to switch on Howard. In most other games, Howard would abuse that matchup. Sedee’s active hands and feet made Howard pass most possessions. Small things, but important for the overall result, I’m sure that chase down block at the end of the 1st half was on his mind too. I can sleep well tonight...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, Coaster

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320627

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1033

MJDinkins wrote: I can't understate how huge of a win this was tonight. Huge! But the game shouldn't have been as close as the final score. If we can somehow value every possession, then we could win some games soundly or going away. I guess this is who we are at this juncture.

Once again, a solid win and a win that should put us in position to dance as long as we take care of our business the rest of the way. Proud of this group of players.

I think some of our guys were running on fumes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320628

• SJU2000alum15
  • Thank you received: 226
Such a huge win the difference between 5-5 and 4-6 is huge! Now if we take care of business the next two at home instead of just getting to 6-6 we will be 7-5 and maybe start to distance ourselves from the rest of the pack!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan, algold98

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320629

• RyGuyRedStorm
  • Thank you received: 44
We need 5 more w’s. They’re there. We can get em.

Doesn’t matter where but 5 of 8 and if one is over nova then it’s a lock.

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320631

• Ray Morgan
  • Thank you received: 750

MJDinkins wrote: I can't understate how huge of a win this was tonight. Huge! But the game shouldn't have been as close as the final score. If we can somehow value every possession, then we could win some games soundly or going away. I guess this is who we are at this juncture.

Once again, a solid win and a win that should put us in position to dance as long as we take care of our business the rest of the way. Proud of this group of players.

In the last 5 minutes, maybe less, Marquette hit 4 straight 3s. To overcome that was pretty awesome.

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320632

• guinness77
  • Thank you received: 259
I know this has been beaten to a pulp but I’m still infuriated that the SH game counts as a loss. We should be 6-4, 18-5 right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, redmannorth, mjmaherjr, SJU85, IDRAFT, ejoyce, RedStormRising, Coaster, shamsman2, Mean Gene and 2 other people also said thanks.

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320634

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 1920
If, before the road trip, you told me we would beat Creighton and Marquette, but get clobbered by Duke, I would have happily signed on the dotted line.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, SJUNC, Paultzman, mjmaherjr, Delaware, bamafan, Amaseinyourface, NCJohnnie, Mike Zaun

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320635

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 998
ESPN just showed a comparison how Duke did against us and then vs. BC. Showed every other ranked matchup today. Guess who was left out?
The following user(s) said Thank You: panther2, algold98

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 3 months 2 weeks ago #320637

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1033
Watched the game, recorded the game, will re-watch it tomorrow. I'm already afraid the refs may screw us out of a win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, bamafan, romiSJU, algold98

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter